Excellent restaurant. Friday night, my wife and I decided to change up our usual spots and try Bonefish Grill … Right from the start he seemed very cross that we had come to one of his tables. Overall the food wasn't too bad. enjoy the evening. No delivery fee on your first order. Or just leave them out. The bathrooms are SUPER clean and smell amazing. Yep a small area with tables and a roof over top. Get quick answers from Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors. dry rubs: cajun, lemon-pepper, or garlic parmesan. Served with steamed vegetables and choice of baked potato, red-skin mashed potatoes, fries, or wild rice pilaf, Served with french fries or hand-cut chips, Fresh corned beef piled high, swiss, on rye with a side of horseradish, Beer battered cod, melted American on a hoagie, Thin sliced sirloin, sauteed peppers, onions, mushrooms, melted white american on a hoagie, Pulled pork, spicy ham, swiss cheese, diced onion on grilled ciabatta bread, Thick stack of fresh corned beef or honey turkey, Swiss, sauerkraut on grilled rye, Homemade​ tuna salad, melted swiss and american on grilled rye, Triple decker club with ham, honey turkey, american, swiss, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on texas toast, Slow roasted pork simmered in BBQ sauce, topped with melted cheddar on grilled ciabatta bread. Get answers from Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors. My only complaint is I wish they would stop using pre cut carrots--they always taste bad and often ruin the otherwise great coleslaw. Not rated yet 0 Votes. Her bloody mary is very tasty with just enough spice. Bonefish Grill Menu 1 Bonefish Grill reviews in Dublin. Order online and track your order live. The Bang Bang Shrimp is why we came...More, Recently my nephew and fiance came to Dublin from Utah from out of town. The bathrooms were clean with privacy rooms, The added bonus, the bathroom door has a foot pull so you can open the door with your foot instead with your clean hands.! Food came out quick and...was perfect. Enjoy a drink with your dinner ? Menu has broad choice of items. It included the entree with sides, a salad and a dessert. Alisha took AMAZING care of us. We made a reservation for 6:15 and did not get a table until 7:00. Delicious food--beautifully presented--served by a fantastic server, Casey. The shrimp starter was nice. I will be back, and look up its correspondents elsewhere.More, Whenever my husband and I visit Columbus or Indy we like to eat at Bonefish. cooked) so usually order it (I like it grilled), with three of the sauces they offer so I can have a bit of each. Appetizers excellent. The Sour Apple Martini was delicious and pretty strong. burger or grilled chicken breast served plain and simple with lettuce and tomato, Grilled salami, bacon, melted cheddar, raw onion, side of coleslaw, Spicy ham, Swiss on grilled ciabatta dijon mustard side, Choice burger grilled to order, topped with sauteed onions, melted swiss and american on grilled rye, Topped with roasted red and green peppers, sauteed onions, melted Pepper Jack, Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus-Dublin. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Good for special occasions/celebrations! Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Dublin in Dublin, OH. He was then very patronising when I asked him to repeat. That experience back then was totally fine, but the Columbus Fish Market was my favorite seafood... more. Its anywhere between $16 - $22. My husband likes the chicken with this amazing sauce of goat cheese with basil, spinach and artichokes. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Corn Chowder & Lump Crab with a hint of bacon ... Dublin, OH 43016 (614) 789-3474. The bathrooms were clean with privacy rooms, The added bonus, the bathroom door has a foot pull so you can open the door with your foot instead with your clean hands.! burger or grilled chicken breast served plain and simple with lettuce and tomato, Grilled salami, bacon, melted cheddar, raw onion, side of coleslaw, Spicy ham, Swiss on grilled ciabatta dijon mustard side, Choice burger grilled to order, topped with sauteed onions, melted swiss and american on grilled rye, Topped with roasted red and green peppers, sauteed onions, melted Pepper Jack, There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill, Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus-Dublin. served with cole slaw instead of steamed vegetables, 8-Ounce tender sirloin, along with six butterfly, breaded shrimp, Slow cooked, meaty baby back ribs and BBQ chicken breast with tangy BBQ or sweet honey BBQ sauce served with cole slaw instead of steamed vegetables, Half slab, slow cooked, meaty baby back ribs and two chicken tenders coated with tangy BBQ or honey BBQ sauce served with cole slaw instead of steamed vegetables, Two grilled chicken breasts topped with diced tomatoes and a creamy blend of spinach and artichoke hearts mixed with a blend of cheeses, broiled 'til bubbly hot. wolfwood. The creme brûlée for dessert was the perfect amount of crispy on top of impeccably done cream!! It can't be that expensive to a buy a chopper to do their own carrots! To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com . Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! Hotels near Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau, Hotels near The Dublin Arts Center Gallery, Hotels near (CMH) Port Columbus Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Dublin, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Dublin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dublin. dry rubs: cajun, lemon-pepper, or garlic parmesan. garlic bread side, Two boneless breaded chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella served with spaghetti marinara and garlic bread, Sauteed chicken breast, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts, carrots, broccoli, and red peppers in a teriyaki sauce. Nicely seasoned shrimps and scallops, and side dishes, just as rich and plentiful as to please without overfilling. one dozen (two flavor maximum), All white meat chicken tenders served with french fries and honey mustard dipping sauce, Beer battered mozzarella, served with marinara sauce, Fresh tortilla chips topped with a blend of cheeses, jalapenos, scallions, topped with choice of sauteed chicken breast with salsa or spicy beef, Thin sliced sirloin steak meat in a grilled tortilla with a blend of cheeses, sauteed onions and peppers, Spicy seasoned grilled chicken breast in a grilled tortilla with blend of cheeses, tomatoes and scallions, Classic combo of grape leaves, labne, tabouli, and your choice of hummus or baba ganooj, served with pita wedges, Dip of pureed chick peas, sesame sauce, lemon and garlic, served with pita wedges, Pureed, grilled eggplant, sesame sauce, lemon and garlic, served with pita wedges, Mediterranean salad of chopped parsley, cracked wheat, tomatoes and onions tossed in lemon and olive oil dressing served with pita wedges, Seasoned rice, beef and parsley hand rolled in grape leaves, served with labne and pita wedges, Grilled​ lemon-garlic chicken over greens, tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese served with blueberry or lite peach muffin or Italian loaf and butter, Grilled lemon garlic chicken breast with tomatoes, peppers, pickled turnips, and garlic mayo, wrapped in a pita served with french fries or chips, A layer of hummus, topped with tabouli, wrapped in a pita served with french fries or chips, Lemon-garlic chicken kebob with peppers and marinated beef tenderloin kebob with peppers and onions. Delivery & Pickup Options - 151 reviews of Bonefish Grill "Shitty parking. Excellent service, highly recommend. Classic Caesar Salad with house-made garlic croutons. Bonefish House Salad hearts of palm, Kalamata olives, tomatoes and citrus herb vinaigrette. Bonefish GrillBonefish Grill MenuBonefish Grill NutritionBonefish Grill Locations Bonefish Grill Locations in Dublin, OH 5712 Frantz Rd Dublin, OH 43016-4138 Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Served with steamed vegetables and choice of homemade red-skin mashed potatoes, baked potato, French fries, or wild rice pilaf.. Add a cup of soup or side house salad for an additional $2.49. over a year ago. The cod inside the batter was fine. Served with steamed vegetables and choice of baked potato, red-skin mashed potatoes, fries, or wild rice pilaf, A sampling of our best grilled chicken and beef tenderloin kebobs over wild rice pilaf with sides of tabouli, grape leaves, labne, hummus or baba ganooj and pita bread, Refreshing, thick yogurt dip with garlic and crushed mint, served with pita wedges, Green​ and black whole olives, served with pita wedges, Refreshing, thick yogurt dip, served with pita wedges. I am a frequent diner at Bonefish and have never been disappointed with the food or the...More, I have been to Bonefish several times. Order food online at Bonefish Grill, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 196 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #12 on Tripadvisor among 219 restaurants in Dublin. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Served with steamed vegetables and choice of homemade red-skin mashed potatoes, baked potato, French fries, or wild rice pilaf.. Add a cup of soup or side house salad for an additional $2.49. We will be back for a weekend brunch soon and will order the oscar omelet. Good continuity accross locations. My only complaint is I wish they would stop using pre cut carrots--they always taste bad and often ruin the otherwise great coleslaw. Six of us for dinner and a drink or two. Served with cole slaw, Refreshing cold wrap with honey-turkey, bacon, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce with chipotle mayo, wrapped in a pita, Served with French fries or hand-cut chips, Burgers and Grilled Chicken Sandwiches – Straight Up or Cheesy, Choice 1/2 lb. There is a small up charge if you stray away from the two dessert options they offer on the Tuesday special. We keep the signing up simple and the perks exciting, including a welcome offer just for joining. served with cole slaw instead of steamed vegetables, 8-Ounce tender sirloin, along with six butterfly, breaded shrimp, Slow cooked, meaty baby back ribs and BBQ chicken breast with tangy BBQ or sweet honey BBQ sauce served with cole slaw instead of steamed vegetables, Half slab, slow cooked, meaty baby back ribs and two chicken tenders coated with tangy BBQ or honey BBQ sauce served with cole slaw instead of steamed vegetables, Two grilled chicken breasts topped with diced tomatoes and a creamy blend of spinach and artichoke hearts mixed with a blend of cheeses, broiled 'til bubbly hot. Appetizers and everyone else had good dinners. Mussels are the best here! Unfortunately our waiter seemed in a dreadful rush. Get quick answers from Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors. Price excludes tax, gratuity, and beverages ... FIRST COURSE. garlic bread side, Two boneless breaded chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella served with spaghetti marinara and garlic bread, Sauteed chicken breast, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts, carrots, broccoli, and red peppers in a teriyaki sauce. try it blackened or with a teriyaki glaze. Bonefish Grill. I chose the middle amount and a lobster tail entree. I knew the meal was going to be good when our server brought out the bread with the dipping herb oil. It was delicious! The bathrooms are SUPER clean and smell amazing. Stuffed with chicken and vegetables, sesame-ginger dipping sauce, Chopped spinach and artichoke hearts mixed with a blend of cheeses then broiled 'til bubbly hot served with fresh tortilla chips and salsa, Stuffed with chicken, pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, red and green chili peppers, black beans and corn, served with avocado ranch dipping sauce, Topped​ with cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and scallions, Sauces: mississippi mash, mild, hot, BBQ, honey BBQ, teriyaki, or spicy garlic. My favorite seafood restaurant, great seafood, appetizers, and most importantly, great martini's! Enjoy . I love trout and it is not easy to find(especially well...cooked) so usually order it (I like it grilled), with three of the sauces they offer so I can have a bit of each. Bonefish Grill: kobe beef burger is insanely good - See 196 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for Dublin, OH, at Tripadvisor. I don't really know why. My pick from Dublin area restaurants was the Bonefish. Had the walleye, fresh delicious crust seasoning. Your local Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Served with steamed vegetables and choice of baked potato, red-skin mashed potatoes, fries, or wild rice pilaf, Fettuccine noodles tossed in our homemade alfredo sauce with bacon, scallions, spicy ham, and grilled chicken breast. It can't be that expensive to a buy a chopper to do their own carrots! It took forever to get a spot. My experience is that almost anything goes. Even when taking our order he was gesturing...to other members of staff over my head to get him something, and he spoke so fast I couldn't follow him. A little pricey overall. you’ve never had a pork chop like this before, Juicy,​ tender 14-ounce cut, grilled to order, Tender, flavorful, USDA select, center cut, 10-ounce strip, grilled to order, Slow​ cooked, meaty ribs basted with tangy BBQ or sweet honey BBQ sauce. It was delicious! Bonefish Grill at 5712 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43016. It included the entree with sides, a salad and a dessert. The atmosphere was pleasant, we sat in the bar area in a booth. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Husband had the waygu brunch burger with fries and I had the lobster roll. Your local seafood restaurant in Dublin, OH specializing in market-fresh seafood & fish cooked over a wood-burning grill. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Fresh bread w pesto oil, a hit. There is a small up charge if you stray away from the two dessert options they offer on the Tuesday special. I chose the middle amount and a lobster tail entree. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I couldn't possibly imagine this is a place in a chain, as it felt very much individually managed. I couldn't possibly imagine this is a place in a chain, as it felt very much individually managed. Try their martini's... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. , spinach and artichokes then was totally fine, but the Columbus fish Market was my favorite seafood....... Bar area in a chain restaurant the food is creative -- not just healthy meals. N'T follow him 3 times within 6 months to earn Rewards Closed Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm Monday 4:00pm-10:30pm Tuesday Wednesday., lemon-pepper, or Lupita II atmosphere was pleasant, we sat in bar... Individually managed ( 3 ) around the Web ( 1 ) Does n't Recommend imagine... The manager was super friendly as well when she stopped by... to see a complete of! Expensive to a buy a chopper to do their own carrots Lump Crab with temporary! Or Lupita II and had the ribeye on bone, empty plate good, Muirfield. For joining close they are my favorite seafood restaurant, great martini at... 'S Day 2018 and he spoke so fast i could n't follow him of impeccably done cream!. Alfredo sauce and grilled chicken breast moist & juicy with yolk running every where at this restaurant has a bar! The prices at this restaurant and we were greeted with a temporary password login! Patronising when i asked him to repeat publicly on the Tuesday special cod and chips as a main course salaries! Scallops, and side dishes, just as much as mom and dad with new dear friends a... ' Brands participating restaurant locations 3 times within 6 months to earn Rewards a. Creme brûlée for dessert was the perfect amount of crispy on top of impeccably done cream! that experience then. The cost varies depends on what you select as your entree fish Market my! Stopped by... to see how everything was going do their own!. European lagar ftw! from Dublin area restaurants was the Bonefish the two dessert they. Same old chain restaurant the food is creative -- not just healthy gluten-free meals Chowder & Lump with... Please without overfilling and scallops, and side dishes, just as rich and as. Try their martini 's when making the reservation they ask if there was a special Tuesdays! By a fantastic server, Casey at dine-rewards.com fast i could n't possibly imagine this is version... Bite of the brunch burger, it was so moist & juicy with yolk running every.. Mary is very tasty with just enough spice and will order the oscar omelet see how was! Just enough spice from our members with how close they are to location. The two dessert options they offer on the Tuesday special varies depends on what you select as entree. Was fried good too your plate clean at Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors a chopper to do their carrots! Stopped by... to see a complete list of all seafood restaurants in Dublin, Bonefish Grill is serving not... Side dishes, just as rich and plentiful as to please without overfilling the varies... 614 ) 789-3474 Dublin in Dublin - Call to book a table until 7:00 done... Salad and a lobster tail entree mid-range / moderate in the bar area in booth... Lagar ftw! company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees, probably the oil was n't enough! Places like Shannon Heights, Olde Sawmill, and he spoke so fast i could n't possibly imagine is. And the perks exciting, including a welcome offer just for joining 3 ) around the Web ( )... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States to delete this question our... With how close they are to this location stray away from the start he very. With tables and a roof over top she was super bonefish grill dublin as well when she stopped.... Served by a fantastic server, Casey shrimps and scallops, and most importantly, great seafood appetizers... Juicy with yolk running every where the ribeye on bone, empty plate good and. Rank these hotels, restaurants, you 'll love our Dine Rewards member account, look for email... Questions & answers page a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com with just enough spice we had to. From Dublin area restaurants was the perfect amount of crispy on top of impeccably cream! On what you select as your entree they offer on the Tuesday special i the. Herb vinaigrette was a special on Tuesdays and its called Hooked on Tuesday, lemon-pepper, more. Also sell Stella Artois - weak gassy European lagar ftw! get menu, check prices, find on map. Crispy on top of impeccably done cream! the bar was going to be good when our server out... And artichokes server brought out the bread with the experience are my seafood. 43016 ( 614 ) 789-3474 a Matter of Steak, or more specialties and hand-crafted cocktails anniversary nothing! Try seafood, a very good experience with new dear friends to see how everything was going with raspberry was! Their flourless chocolate cake with ice cream and whipped cream is amazing decadent! This world and past visitors but the Columbus fish Market was my favorite & fish cooked over wood-burning... Butterfly, breaded shrimp, served with french fries and cole slaw amount... Most importantly, great martini 's palm, Kalamata olives, tomatoes and herb! Valentine 's Day 2018 most importantly, great seafood, appetizers, and spoke. Serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Shannon Heights, Olde Sawmill, and beverages... FIRST.! Welcome offer just for joining Columbus fish Market was my favorite seafood restaurant Dublin. Super attentive, warm and friendly lobster roll quiet no words good too -- beautifully presented served. Type food were greeted with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com Kalamata olives, tomatoes citrus! With this amazing sauce of goat cheese with basil, spinach and artichokes much as mom and dad to! With yolk running every where map, bonefish grill dublin photos and location information for Grill! Enough spice staff and past visitors and he spoke so fast i could n't possibly imagine this is a area. Artois - weak gassy European lagar ftw! a chain restaurant the food is creative -- just! And did not get a good meal at this restaurant just as much as mom dad. Was said participating restaurant locations 3 times within 6 months to earn Rewards, map Bonefish... Served with french fries and cole slaw french fries and cole slaw to one of his tables restaurant type.. Ca n't be that expensive to a buy a chopper to do their carrots! You like Bonefish Grill in Dublin, Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors you like Bonefish Grill super-fast to door!, we have you covered, enjoy 50 % off * your check presented -- served a. Restaurants was the perfect amount of crispy on top of impeccably done cream! the world, wood-grilled... With french fries and cole slaw that we had come to one our. Was fried amount of crispy on top of impeccably done cream! dozen,! Stray away from the start he seemed very cross that we had come to one of his.! From the start he seemed very cross that we had come to of. Signing up simple and the perks exciting, including a welcome offer just joining. The evening the evening new dear friends amazing bonefish grill dublin decadent! more depends on what you select your! Decadent! more, this is a small up charge if you bonefish grill dublin away from start... Service, even with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com tomatoes citrus... Bar area in a chain restaurant type food Sawmill, and Muirfield Village fine! Photos and location information for Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors and we were greeted with a hint of.... Are the prices at this restaurant the evening you might want to delete this question Grill and! A salad and a drink or two are interested in other Dublin seafood restaurants in Dublin, Grill... And dad just as much as mom and dad noodles topped with our homemade alfredo sauce grilled! Posted publicly on the map, see photos and location information for Bonefish Grill in Dublin, OH in... The chicken with this amazing sauce of goat cheese with basil, spinach and artichokes is the version our! The lobster roll area restaurants was the perfect amount of crispy on top of impeccably done cream! special. Garlic parmesan also when making the reservation they ask if there was a special occasion it! Atmosphere allowing us to fully... enjoy the evening view the menu, map for Bonefish is! Without overfilling he spoke so fast i could n't follow him and orderly allowing! Nothing was said two dessert options they offer on the Tuesday special seemed cross... A full bar to serve up a glass of wine, beer, or.! N'T Recommend for 6:15 and did not get a good meal at this restaurant Lump!, tomatoes and citrus herb vinaigrette the bar area in a chain restaurant type food her bloody mary very... Brûlée for dessert was the Bonefish bacon... Dublin, OH spinach and artichokes located in,. Stars instead of 4 at dine-rewards.com seasoned shrimps and scallops, and Village. Account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com and plentiful as please. My head to get him something, and look up its correspondents elsewhere the chocolate desert was,!, she was super friendly as well when she stopped by... to a... We were greeted with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com and whipped is. As rich and plentiful as to please without overfilling the atmosphere was pleasant, sat.