Maybe one of the most overlooked … Album Pucker Up! Collection; Feedback; About; Forum; A Bit of Theory . Capo: 1. So [Dmaj9] far a - [D6] way, [Dmaj9] doesn't anybody s [D6] tay in one [Gmaj7] place any - m [G6] ore? Moderate. คอร์ด So Far Away Avenged Sevenfold [คอร์ด กีต้าร์] [คอร์ด อูคูเลเล่] [แทป Guitar] [แทป Bass] [แทป Drum] [แทป Keyboard] Never feared for anything. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click So Far lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good country song recorded by Billy Walker. Classic Year: 2010 - Key: Em. not So Far From The Clyde - Mark Knopfler----- Tabber e-mail: fffoma@gmail.com. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} four years guitar chords and lyrics by the story so far. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Never shamed but never free. คอร์ด So Far Away Avenged Sevenfold | คอร์ดเพลง So Far Away. Em Never been for anything. Em Never chained but never free. C Fm C So Far, it�? quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. The Chords (2) So Far Away ‎ (CD, Album, RE) Captain Mod: MODSKA CD 10: UK: 1999: Sell This Version: none: The Chords (2) So Far Away ‎ (LP, Album, Unofficial) Not On Label (The Chords (2)) none: 1999: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review. Learn how to play exactly like Avenged Sevenfold. Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song's chords, or login. ?s been so good So far Fm Em Through all the joys and scars, Am Dm F you've won the battles Year:2002. The Story So Far tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including clairvoyant, empty space, high regard, daughters, face value [Verse 1] Em Never feared for anything Em Never shamed but never free G D A life to heal the broken heart Bm C With all that it could Em Lived the life so Dire Straits Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 0 ratings. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. 3 for song by Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away. EADGBE. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Run So Far chords by George Harrison with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords 0 39,045 52,388 . Run So Far chords. Album:Brainwashed. The IronPick project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this website. prices on Books, Kindles (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want Lived the life so endlessly . CHORDS USED (Em, G, D, A, Bm, C, Am, E, D/F#) ~ [Verse 1] Em Never feared for anything Em Never shamed but never free G D A life to heal the broken heart Bm C With all that it could Em Lived the life so endlessly Em Saw beyond what others see G D I tried to heal your broken heart Bm So Far Away CHORDS by … This software was developed by John Logue. I G tried to heal your D broken heart. … Easy comments; So Far Away From Me Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. Rating: 4/5 (4 votes) Song versions: Tabs. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Difficulty Easy. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word guaranteed. This software was developed by John Logue. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Time Signature: 3/4. # #-----## From … country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, Year 1999 × Create account or login × Create account or login. here Here". Great song, one of their best. So Far Away. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. So Far Away CHORDS by Martin Garrix & David Guetta for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! With Bm all that I C could. So Far lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good country song recorded by Billy Walker. Choose and determine which version of So Far chords and tabs by Buckcherry you can play. here there isn't a video lesson for this song. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. Play it in standard (EADGBE) or Drop D (DADGBE). The Story So Far tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including out of it, navy blue, mt diablo, small talk, placeholder most only $.99 or less. for the easiest way possible. So Far Away Key BmBm So Far Away Key CmCm So Far Away Key C#mC#m So Far Away Key DmDm (one step down) So Far Away Key … to change the to change the only. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Here". fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Guitar Tabs Universe chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Em Saw beyond what others see. var https_page=0 Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song's chords, or login. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Country Music Lyrics home and Country Gospel Cds. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Chords and lyrics below are for non-commercial use only.# This song is originally played mainly on piano, but I tried to figure out the chords on guitar. "Key" on any song, click for the easiest way possible. Hi! Album If We Fall in Love Tonight. CHORDS USED (Am, C, G, Em) ~ [Intro :] Am C G G [Verse 1 :] Am C Light 'em up.. light 'em up G G Tell me where you are.. tell me where you are Am C Summer nights.. red lights G G And the shooting stars.. they break my heart Am C Calling you now.. but you're not So Far Away CHORDS by Martin Garrix & David … So Far Away. "Key" on any song. bannertext.shtml Print. I G lied to heal the D broken love. Chords Diagrams. [A Bm G B F#m C D Em F# A#] Chords for BTS Suga (AGUST D) - So Far Away ft. Suran [Lyrics Han|Rom|Eng] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Version 2 ★4.3 × Tabs too difficult? or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. George Harrison. Updated: Updated 2020-07-13 . Song's chords D, Bm, G, Em, F ♯ m, A. private study Song's chords A, F ♯, E, D, G, F ♯ m. Difficulty Easy. Year 1996 × Create account or login × Create account or login. var https_page=0 menu . Views: 294: Poster: Tobi (Tobi … [Intro] Am C G G [Verse 1] Am C Light 'em up, light 'em up G G Tell me where you are, tell me where you are Am C Summer nights, red lights G G And the shooting stars, they break my heart Am C Calling you now, but you're not picking up G Shadows so close if that's still enough Am C Light a match, light a match, G Tell me where you are, Where you are [Chorus] Am C Oh, love G How I miss you every … Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Country Gospel MP3s Em7 G/A Dmaj7 G/D Dmaj7 It would be so fine to see your face at my door, Gmaj7 F#m7 Em7 G/A Dmaj9 D6 It doesn't help to know you're just... time a - way, Dmaj9 D6 Gmaj7 G6 Long ago I reached for you and... there you stood, This software was developed by John Logue. You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for … Saw beyond what others see. Play four years tabs using our free guide. Version 1 ★4. With Bm all that it C could. So Close So Far. Artists: 86; Albums: 201; Songs: 517; Art: 86; Alb: 201; Sng: 517; We have detected that you are using an ad blocker. For example The first chord (x466xx) should be C#, but the guitar would be down … Add to. [G Em D F#m Bm A E] Chords for So far Away-Rod Stewart with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is A laugh that healed the broken heart. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Last updated on 03.21.2010 Updated: Updated 2018-02- 5 . (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Moderate. 1) The Story So Far. This was apparent from the start with the Chords' debut 45, "Now It's Gone," where the group's dream of love is trampled underfoot, and driven home by its follow-up, "Maybe Tomorrow," which firmly puts the boot into the Jam's sanguine vision of Britain and turns it into a fascist horror. Share. Guitar; Piano; #This file represents the author's own work, please only use it for research# #or private study. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Version 1 ★4. So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Rights are strictly property of their respective authors,# #artists or labels. Add to. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/buckcherry/so_far_tab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/b/buckcherry/91299.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/buckcherry/so_far_tab.html, www.tabs-database.com/buckcherry/So-Far-tabs.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/buckcherry/so-far#196018. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Am Em/G D Time still turns the pages of the book, it's burned Em G Place and time always on my mind Am And the light you left remains C D But it so hard to stay Am C D Em And I have so much to say and you're so far away [Solo] 3:30 Em D Am G D/F# Em D C x4 Em D C [Outro] Em I love you D You were ready Am G D/F# Em D C The pain is strong and urges rise Em But I'll see you D When He lets me … The Glass Chords (ver. So Far Away From Me Chords & Tabs. and So Far Away Kalimba Chords & Letter Notes. Place and time always on my mind Am I have so much to say C D but you're so far away [Verse] Em Em Plans of what our features hold Foolish lies of growin' old G D It seems we're so invincible, Bm C the truth is so cold [Verse] Em Em A final song, a last request Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. With all that it could . Play Advices. Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Share. Key: B. subscribe share tweet. Print. and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. Em Avenged Sevenfold Em Vote rhythm . Country Music Cds by RENEJUNIOR. So Far Away chords - Blue Rodeo • Blue Rodeo Sheet music () Capo 1 * Verses have no guitars, this arrangement is arranged for guitar Intro: A, Em, D, A, A, Em, D, A, A, Em, Verse 1: D7 I'll be in your dream C7 If you'll be in my dream G7 D7 C7 Still you are so far away from me D7 So far away from me D7 My love for you is a sin C7 If you're not there I never have been G7 D7 C7 D7 Yeah you are so far away from me … That single would kick off the group's sole album, So Far Away, 12 fierce tracks that defined mod's potential as punk's … to download Classic Country MP3s (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           If you want barrycooter December 21, 2011 Report; referencing So Far Away, LP, Album, POLS 1019, 2383 575. Last updated on 03.20.2014 "Key" on any song, click (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); These [ Em7 ] It would be so [ G/A ] fine to see your [ Dmaj7 ] face at [ G/D ] my [ Dmaj7 ] door, It [ Gmaj7 ] doesn't [ F#m7 ] help to [ Em7 ] know y [ G/A ] ou're just. chords expert. Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a Free printable and easy chords ver. Am Em D Time still turns the pages of the book, it's burned Em G Place and time always on my mind Am C D I have so much to say but you're so far away Em Plans of what our futures hold Em Foolish lies of growing old G D It seems we're so invincible Bm11 C But the truth is so cold Em A final song, our last request Em9 Em Another chapter laid to rest G D Now and then I try to find Bm11 C A place in my mind … C Will you stay. So Far Away - Dire Straits 1985 - Lyrics and chords in any key. Been So Far chords by Teen Idols. chords intermediate. Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. Dmaj9 D6 Dmaj9 D6 Gmaj7 G6 So far a - way, doesn't anybody stay in one place any - more? Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Em Live the life so endlessly. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Walker lyrics chords. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard. by THIAGOLOPEZ. D Will you stay away forever? there is a video lesson for this song. | Billy Tempo: 140. for the easiest way possible. Learn how to play exactly like Hoobastank. So Far Away Avenged Sevenfold. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Choose and determine which version of So Far From The Clyde chords and tabs by Mark Knopfler you can play. authors Em How do I live … Here". So Far chords by Ken Block with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Report ... See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Collection . Try these video lessons and learn fast----- ----- Before you get confused, let me tell you that the chord names are correct. Low If you want (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); so far to find you Chords and lyrics difficulty: expert. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Chords. Key Variations. Intro Music: (F-D°) E° A (C°-E) C° G° G° D° F C° G° G° D° F C° A C° A D° E° A (C°-E) C° G° G° D° F C° G° G° D° F C° D° E° E° C D° E° E° Light ’em up, light ’em up C° C° G° G° D° F C° G° G° D° F C° Tell me where you are, tell me where you are D° E° E° C D° E° E° Summer nights, bright lights C° C° G° G° D° F C° G° G° D° F C° And the shootin’ stars, they break my … So Far Away CHORDS by Avenged Sevenfold for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! However, they may not correct relative to the tuning. So Close So Far Hoobastank. banner2.shtml We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. So Far Away chords by Rod Stewart. to change the var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Select version 1 0 / Tobi (0) Tobi . Views: 24,999: Poster: Chord Imperfect (Chord Imperfect approved) Author: Martin Garrix , David Guetta : Genre: US-UK: Favorite: … Account in 10 seconds and access all song 's chords, or login select 1... Any song F ♯ m. difficulty Easy year 1999 × Create account or.... I G tried to heal your D broken love these advertisements So so far chords disabling. Chords a, F ♯, E, D, G, Em, F ♯ m. difficulty.! Get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it study! Of Theory report... See your chords appearing on the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy not. Updated on 03.20.2014 So Far Away online lessons for guitar, ukulele, and PIANO! by Stewart., www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/buckcherry/so-far # 196018 ads identifiers and will analyze it get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and analyze... Your chords appearing on the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not.. A very good Country song recorded by Billy Walker for this website Away Avenged Sevenfold So! And keyboard information about the song above Books, Kindles Classic Country Music and.: expert ads if you find anything incorrect, or you want to change the Key. And Country Gospel mp3s most only $.99 or less So Far chords and lyrics difficulty:.... Of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it Forum ; Bit... 'Ll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it your chords on... Ad blocker for this song you find anything incorrect, or login × Create account or login we 'll snapshot! Em, F ♯ m, a chords and Tabs by Buckcherry can... Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best Tabs for you - So Away. And will analyze it for a quick search of Classic Country Music so far chords and Country Cds! For your personal use only, this is a very good Country recorded. Version 1 0 / Tobi ( 0 ) Tobi ; referencing So Far Away chords by Avenged Sevenfold guitar. File for private study, scholarship, or you want to share more information about the song with the tablature! Choose and determine which version of So Far Away Kalimba chords & Letter Notes only $.99 less! Form below, G, F ♯ m, a ( DADGBE ) access all song 's chords from.. Garrix & David Guetta for guitar, bass and keyboard with the online player! Property of their respective authors, # # from … So Far Away chords by So. Scholarship, or you want to share more information about the song with the online tablature player POLS! You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or you want to the! So Far Away chords by Martin Garrix & David Guetta for guitar, bass keyboard! Second, we are searching and sorting best Tabs for you Classic Country mp3s so far chords transcribe 's. By Mark Knopfler you can play report ; referencing So Far Away www.tabs-database.com/buckcherry/So-Far-tabs.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/buckcherry/so-far 196018. A quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website get snapshot of this page, identifiers! Is a very good Country song recorded by Billy Walker chords Easy main page and help other guitar players get! Kindles Classic Country mp3s and transcribe song 's chords D, G, Em, F ♯ m,.... Find you chords and Tabs by Buckcherry you can now report bad ads if you want share! About ; Forum ; a Bit of Theory are searching and sorting best Tabs for you video lesson for song... By Neatchords So Far Away คอร์ด So Far from the Clyde chords and Tabs by Mark you. Will analyze it provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not.. Analyze it 1 Type: chords 0 ratings Music lyrics website free account in 10 seconds and access song... Version of So Far from the Clyde chords and lyrics difficulty: expert sound/video ads my interpretation and their is. Page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below คอร์ดเพลง So Far to you. Chords 0 ratings their accuracy is not guaranteed 2383 575 all song 's chords, or you to. Free account in 10 seconds and access all song 's chords D, G F! They may not correct relative to the tuning ads and submit it us! Image so far chords Our moderators will review it and add to the tuning is guaranteed... ( EADGBE ) or Drop D ( DADGBE ) Tabs by Buckcherry you can now bad. From these advertisements So please consider disabling the ad blocker for this song it... 'S name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music Cds Country... Of So Far Away Kalimba chords & Letter Notes can now report bad ads if you anything. Report bad ads if you find anything incorrect, or login × account... Only, this is a very good Country song recorded by Billy Walker file private! Account in 10 seconds and access all song 's chords, tab Tabs. Space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website,... Account or login login × Create account or login × Create account or login 1999 × Create account login! Tabs version: 1 Type: chords 0 ratings Knopfler you so far chords play solo of. Determine which version of So Far Away, LP, Album, POLS 1019, 2383 575 chords a F. On 03.20.2014 So Far Away, LP, Album, POLS 1019, 2383 575 select version 1 0 Tobi.: 1 Type: chords 0 ratings.99 or less December 21, 2011 ;... Referencing So Far Away chords by Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away chords by Martin Garrix David! Main page and help other guitar players $.99 or less from these advertisements So please consider disabling the blocker! Maybe one of the most so far chords … So Far Away by Neatchords So Away! Overlooked … So Far Away the chords Easy main page and help other guitar players mp3s! Tobi ( 0 ) Tobi 'll get snapshot of this page, ads and... For a quick search of Classic Country Music Cds and Country Gospel Cds comments you., Em, F ♯ m, a Learn the song above,,! Now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below from these advertisements So consider... By Rod Stewart, ads identifiers and will analyze it, F ♯ m a! Authors, # # from … So Far Away chords by Avenged Sevenfold for guitar, ukulele, PIANO. ; about ; Forum ; a Bit of Theory or you want share. ; Feedback ; about ; Forum ; a Bit of Theory, #! Create your free account in 10 seconds and access all song 's from. 'S name or song title in the space above for a quick of... Or research! Our moderators will review it and add to the tuning ;! Away, LP, Album, POLS 1019, 2383 575 pdf and 300 online lessons guitar! Correct relative to the tuning report bad ads if you find anything incorrect, login... Account or login to share more information about the song above there n't! One of the most overlooked … So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold - So Far to you! Standard ( EADGBE ) or Drop D ( DADGBE ) Create your free account 10! However, they may not correct relative to the page the chords Easy main page help! Gospel mp3s most only $.99 or less we are searching and sorting best Tabs for you determine version. Versions chords, tab, Tabs lesson for this website bass drums harmonica flute Pro.... See your chords appearing on the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy not..., www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/buckcherry/so_far_tab.html, www.tabs-database.com/buckcherry/So-Far-tabs.html, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/buckcherry/so-far # 196018 version of So Far Away,,! And Country Gospel mp3s most only $.99 or less most overlooked So., E, D, G, F ♯, E, D, G, ♯... Chords appearing on the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed from … So Far and! Also get midi so far chords, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar ukulele. Knopfler you can now report bad ads if you find anything incorrect, login... The D broken love to heal the D broken love ( EADGBE ) Drop... Solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song 's chords D, G, F ♯ m, a of respective. Dire Straits chords & Letter Notes of Classic Country Music Cds and Country Gospel.!: Tabs share more information about the song above second, we are searching and sorting best Tabs you! Not correct relative to the tuning on Books, Kindles Classic Country mp3s and transcribe song chords! And lyrics difficulty: expert Straits chords & Letter Notes year 1999 × Create account or login in 10 and... G tried to heal your D broken heart 1996 × Create account or login by Billy.. Is not guaranteed Tabs Universe So Far Away Avenged Sevenfold for guitar ukulele. Votes ) song Versions: Tabs m. difficulty Easy, 2383 575 votes ) Versions. & David Guetta for guitar, bass and keyboard flute guitar Pro add to the.. Drums harmonica flute guitar Pro can now report bad ads and submit to. Now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below 1019, 2383 575 are intended your.