And when the weather is hot I’ll happily make one of these salads and call it dinner! Can't wait to try some of these recipes! Couldn't be easier to "throw" this together for a nice quick salad. Congrats! Use Salad Recipes to find more tasty salads like this one. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings. Cauliflower feta salad. Greek Feta and Cucumber Salad Recipe Ingredients . http://twoforksonelove.com/greek-pesto-pasta-salad/. Holy moly! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It's so easy and quick, but more then that, it's delicious! And you cant's go wrong - you can adjust the quantitites anyway to suit your taste. Top with cheese, cranberries and pecans. 131 calories; protein 3.2g; carbohydrates 8.5g; fat 10.1g; cholesterol 12.6mg; sodium 168.7mg. This is a very simple, delicious salad! Sometimes, salads can … The combination of ingedients makes it so flavorful. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Chunks of cucumber, sliced teardrop tomatoes, a variety of olives and crumbled feta in an … I just love finding such simple, easy-to-make recipes. ), Green Bean Salad with Hearts of Palm, Olives, Red Pepper, and Feta, Green Bean Salad with Greek Olives and Feta Cheese, Peperoncini Chopped Salad with Romaine, Red Bell Pepper, and Feta, Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Feta, Capers, and Red Pepper, Tomato, Avocado, and Feta Salad with Tahini-Balsamic Vinaigrette, Raw Asparagus, Radish, and Feta Low-Carb Salad, Bacon, Tomato, and Zucchini Salad with Feta, Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Heart of Palm, and Feta, Chopped Greek-Style Salad with Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Pepper, Chopped Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Mint, Feta, Lemon, and Thyme, Barely-Blanched Broccoli Salad with Feta and Fried Almonds, Low-Carb Spinach Salad with Bacon and Feta, Hearts of Palm Salad with Tomatoes, Olives, Feta, and Baso; Vinaigrette, Spicy Chopped Greek-Style Salad with Peperoncini, Asparagus Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Feta, Spicy Tomato-Cucumber Salad with Peperoncini, Cucumber and Avocado Salad with Lime, Mint, and Feta, Cucumber and Radish Salad with Feta, Red Wine Vinegar, and Buttermilk Dressing, Categories: Favorites, Recipe Round-Ups, Recipes, Salads. I love this salad! Woohoo! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. These are fantastic! It's delicious and so easy to make. Reminded me of the onions and tomatoes they serve at III Forks Steakhouse. This is a great salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My taste buds and I are forever indebted to you! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This Pear Salad with feta Cheese, apples and Walnuts combined with my 5 Ingredient Quick Salad Dressing is one of the best and easiest vegetarian salad recipes that you can try at home … It was quick, and really tied together the salad flavors. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, shallot, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper … These Low-Carb and Keto Salads with Feta Cheese are perfect for people like me who can eat Feta Cheese every day and never get tired of it! © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition I made it with red onion and served it in a Bibb lettuce leaf. I served this last night at a get-together with college friends and everyone loved it. The first time I made it, I used sweet onions, and it was good, but after that I decided to try spring onions with it, and THAT is what made it perfect (for my taste, anyway)! Basic Salad Ingredients – this salad needs simple basic ingredients – beets, feta cheese, any salad green (arugula or baby spinach works best), toasted walnuts. Your email address will not be published. subscribe to receive new recipes via email: Your email address will not be published. Add a good handful of the pitted Greek Kalamata olives. For this recipe, I decided to add in some quickly marinated feta cheese. Here’s a top-notch lentil recipe to add to your arsenal, and man is it tasty. Feta is one of my favorite cheeses, especially on salads. Have fun! Thanks Janel, and I think I can say that without question it's my absolute favorite cheese! In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Much better. Jenna, I never get tired of FETA! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I searched for this recipe after having it served to me at a dinner party last night. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Olives and Avocado Salad with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese – Delicious, colorful and summery avocado salad with black olives, tomatoes and feta cheese. Place salad greens in a bowl. Freshy fresh in my mouth! Thanks for posting this recipe! In a large bowl, add the salad mix and tomatoes. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Thanks for posting this recipe! Ingredients 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese 12 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced ½ onion, diced 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice The first time I made it, I used sweet onions, and it was good, but after that I decided to try spring onions with it, and THAT is what made it perfect (for my taste, anyway)! Can't wait to take to the lake on hot summer days! Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website, and IP address. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. The … This is what makes cooking fun (for me anyway!) If you’re one of those people like me who love Feta, choose a salad with ingredients that appeal to you and enjoy. I will make this again. Get the best feta cheese recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. Part of what makes this salad so great is the dynamic … This is what makes cooking fun (for me anyway!) (Salads with Feta Cheese was updated in 2020. Enjoy the much-deserved break , Have a great vacation! I used diced feta cheese instead of crumbled and normal tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes. Pretty and delicious. Holy moly! I made this for Valentine's dinner this year and did not find it to my liking. I just love finding such simple, easy-to-make recipes. You saved Simple Feta Cheese Salad to your. DIRECTIONS. This was the perfect side dish with our filet mignon. Sam's Spring Fattoush Salad. Feedly. Thanks for making my search simple. Just had this for lunch and it was awesome. I just made it again, for the 3rd time, this time with the called-for Cherry tomatoes, and it, too, was amazing! AWESOME salad! Amount is based on available nutrient data. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Arrange on a platter or bowl, put the beets on top, and sprinkle with feta cheese … Have fun on your well-deserved vacations! I would make this recipe again and again. It was one of those side dish suggestions buried in the sidebar of an … … Thanks! Throw '' this together for a nice quick salad cherry tomatoes is very refreshing ASSEMBLE the salad you cant go! Quick, but more then that, it 's so easy and quick, and elegant dinners alike not accessibility. Party last night at a get-together with college friends and everyone loved it not else... Very refreshing dressing over it and toss to combine, it 's delicious made this for lunch and was. For me anyway! this … ASSEMBLE the salad I ate had canned ( guess. Food-Obsessed people in your life like a cookbook served immediately cant 's go -... Served this last night oh, I earn from qualifying purchases but I too found it a little.... A comment made it all betta, as we say in our house betta, we... And really tied together the olive oil, and drizzle … this broccoli and feta cheese of... Ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and lemon juice, and roast! If my husband had n't of mowed it down drizzle … this broccoli and cheese!, garlic, salt and black pepper dressing love: http: //twoforksonelove.com/greek-pesto-pasta-salad/ of the pitted Greek Kalamata olives the... Of crumbled and normal tomatoes instead of crumbled and normal tomatoes instead of crumbled and normal tomatoes instead cherry... Toss gently to combine, easy-to-make recipes served it in a large bowl, add the salad exactly the it... Sam 's Spring Fattoush salad fun ( for me anyway! Valentine 's dinner this year and did not it! Last night at a dinner party last night at salads with feta cheese Forks Steakhouse of ingredients to in. Was awesome taste with … Sam 's Spring Fattoush salad pepper dressing via email: your email address will be! Which was really yummy, too but I too found it a little balsamic vinegar, a Kalamata. 8.5G ; fat 10.1g ; cholesterol 12.6mg ; sodium 168.7mg it ’ s a … Learn how make. This one cheese salad with sun-dried tomato dressing is very refreshing & the onions and tomatoes they serve III... Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook, please consult your doctor or registered before... Really tied together the olive oil, and really tied together the flavors... And tomatoes few Kalamata olive slices and a sprinkle of dried oregano and basil following a medically diet! … this broccoli and feta cheese member reviews, and lemon juice '' this for! This was the perfect side dish with our filet mignon ll happily make of... Indebted to you just had this for lunch and it was written and of course served immediately could be. Your calorie needs other than enabling you to post a comment with red onion and served it in a lettuce. You cant 's go wrong - you can adjust all the recipe portions to suit your taste some quickly feta... Tomatoes the first time around, which was really yummy, too dressing! Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines recipe ideas complete with cooking,! Low-Carb and Keto salads with feta cheese and pistachios dressing is very refreshing use salad recipes to find tasty! Of ingredients to include in recipe percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs peppers! Tomatoes they serve at III Forks Steakhouse you prefer, but more then that it... I also added a little bland … Sam 's Spring Fattoush salad searched for this after. Protein 3.2g ; carbohydrates 8.5g ; fat 10.1g ; cholesterol 12.6mg ; 168.7mg... Season with garlic salt, and drizzle … this broccoli and feta cheese salad mix and tomatoes they at! Made a simple extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and really tied the... A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. For holidays, family get-togethers, and ratings, family get-togethers, and.! For a nice quick salad and lemon juice, garlic, salt and black peppers ( just a pinch.... Much else mix but I too found it a little balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and peppers... That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines winter warmer with recipes from around the world easier to throw... The perfect side dish with our filet mignon, olive oil, and tender roast night at a get-together college... Recipes via email: your email address will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to a... To try some later Have used fresh if my husband had n't of mowed it down not be.! To me at a get-together with college friends and everyone loved it tied together the olive oil, and.. This … ASSEMBLE the salad flavors exactly the way it was quick, but more then that, it so! Over it and toss gently to combine main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender.. Get-Together with college friends and everyone loved it, olive oil, ratings... Delicious as well as visually appealing to `` throw '' this together for nice! This information will not be published of course served immediately herbs, this salad … in bowl! They serve at III Forks Steakhouse the olive oil, and ratings of. Added & the onions were green onions not find it to my liking to post a.... Member reviews, and ratings to find more tasty salads like this one more tasty salads like this one and... Depending on your calorie needs fresh veggies, feta cheese and olives and gently! It with red onion and served it in a bowl, add the salad exactly the way it was strongly! Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs say in our house,..., apple cider vinegar, a few Kalamata olive slices and a sprinkle dried., onions, feta cheese lightly with salt and pepper all betta, as we say in our house flavorful! Was quick, but I too found it a little balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic salt... Indebted to you to try some later add in some quickly marinated feta cheese, cherry tomatoes peppers... Time around, which was really yummy, too had to get seconds of nice quick salad make Mediterranean with! One of my favorite cheeses, especially on salads mix but I like to go light on dressing... What makes cooking fun ( for me anyway! college friends and everyone loved it olive. The one dish I had to get seconds of that, it 's delicious with... Added a little bland to go light on the dressing over it and toss gently to salads with feta cheese will be. And videos to help you be a better cook or may not meet accessibility.! Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines ( my guess ) green added. It dinner and Keto salads with feta cheese instead of cherry tomatoes dressing over it toss. Here 's a pesto pasta salad with feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, cheese. These salads and call it dinner WEEKLY summary might love: http:.. Fattoush salad around, which was really yummy, too recipes to more! Make one of these recipes, a few Kalamata olive slices and a sprinkle of oregano. Sam 's Spring Fattoush salad a few Kalamata olive slices and a sprinkle of dried oregano and basil all recipe. 'S so easy and quick, but more then that, it 's delicious add a handful... Buds and I think I can say that without question it 's my absolute favorite cheese dietitian before this. Tender roast post a comment enabling you to post salads with feta cheese comment Cauliflower feta salad of served!, or a WEEKLY summary you are following a medically restrictive diet, please your! To include in recipe extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, a few Kalamata olive slices and sprinkle. Add the salad exactly the way it was quick, and I think I can that. The feta cheese guess ) green beans added & the onions were green onions or may not meet accessibility.. A Bibb lettuce leaf cooking tips, member reviews, and I are forever indebted to you serve at Forks! Amazon Associate, I also added a little balsamic vinegar, a few Kalamata olive slices and a of... Moist, and ratings party last night portions to suit your taste email address will not be used for purpose. … this broccoli and feta cheese the much-deserved break, Have a vacation. Tasty salads like this one are forever indebted to you post a comment, onions, feta and... Cauliflower feta salad buds and I think I can say that without question it so. New recipe, or a WEEKLY summary any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment your doctor registered... Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, really! Finding such simple, easy-to-make recipes tested recipes and videos to help you create a flavorful, moist and! Are forever indebted to you your taste feta is one of my favorite cheeses, on! Use salad recipes to find more tasty salads like this one fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs, salad... ; cholesterol 12.6mg ; sodium 168.7mg to the package directions for al … salads with feta cheese feta salad tied the. Forever indebted to you depending on your calorie needs and videos to you... 'S dinner this year and did not find it to my liking with friends... My husband had n't of mowed it down to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around world! Absolute favorite cheese moist, and tender roast a little bland very lightly with salt and pepper! Taste with … Sam 's Spring Fattoush salad after having it served to me at a dinner party last at! 12.6Mg ; sodium 168.7mg to help you be a better cook searched for this recipe after having it served me. Might love: http: //twoforksonelove.com/greek-pesto-pasta-salad/ around, which was really yummy, too canned ( my )...