Lightweight but extremely capable, these features make Ruger guns one of the best! Before I dig into the Ruger GP100 holster available, let’s first understand the weapon system we are working with. Guide Gun. Buy It Now. Buy It Now +C $40.62 shipping. From shop ShnLeather. 33. 95. This method of concealment enables you to wear your Ruger LCR inside-the-waistband (IWB), appendix, as a high-riding OWB holster, and even high up like a shoulder holster. Allen® Ruger® Firebird MQR Holster - Size 07 - Ruger® SR9®/SR40®/SR45®/American Pistol®/American 45c®/SR1911® I have an LCR 357 for the summer that I either pocket carry, or put in a Talon IWB holster. One of the 2.5-inch or 3-inch GP100 models in.357 Magnum or.44 Special could be carried daily, even concealed if you had the right holster. From shop DCTacticalKydex. Most require holsters for easy, quick draw without feeling heavy along the waist. Pusat Holster. Don’t be surprised if it’s a “best overall” choice among concealed carry circles. 5 out of 5 stars (194) 194 reviews $ 38.99 FREE shipping Favorite Add to More colors Ruger GP100 Shoulder Leather Holster, Genuine Leather, Vertical Posture ShnLeather. Make a good holster that’s comfortable to wear and invisible when concealed. So as the title states I am in the market for a holster for my 4" GP100. $12.99. Ruger American® Pistol. Ruger SP101 Revolver Leather OWB 3 BBL Holster. 1791 Revolver Holster Classic Brown RH K Frame …retention for comfortable and reliable all-day carrying. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 2, 2011. My legs started to get cramped up from sitting long before I felt any discomfort from the holster. The biggest problems for this Ruger GP100 Holster 4 inch holster are that it comes in a variety of brown shades and takes some conditioning for the thumb break to snap. Ruger Inside The Waist Band Gun Holsters Ruger IWB Holsters. Designed specifically for comfort, the Pro Carry LT is soft and concealable. … Shop with confidence. Shipping ✔Authorized Dealer, - Comes WITH or WITHOUT Slide Guard - Bodyshield, Also Available For SP101 GP100 P85 P89 P90 P91 P93 P95, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. 8 product ratings - Gun holster for Ruger GP100. manufacturer: All BUL ... Ruger GP100/Match Champion, all calibers including the 7-shot .357 Magnum . New Listing Desantis 002BA34Z0 Speed Scabbard Ruger GP100 Revolver Belt S&W Holster RH. Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. Search Results for “ ruger gp100 holster ” — 101 products / 2,392 models — Page 1. $21.95 $ 21. Though not a revolver I have one for a Shield 45 and it is very comfortable in the appendix position. For Ruger GP 100 Revolver SHOULDER HOLSTER. Bianchi 111 Cyclone Holster Fits Ruger Gp100 4In Rev (Right Hand) in Gun Holsters. You Might Also Like. 23 watchers. Add to cart . Love my Ruger LC9s holster (and mag carrier). Shop with Galco for the best leather revolver holsters, pistol holsters, concealed or open carry holsters, shoulder holster systems, ankle holsters -- you name it, we have it. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. After countless holsters I can now appendix carry in total comfort. Hawkeye® Rotary Magazine. Ruger GP100 Holster - 4.2 Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex - Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB - .357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex. It is called the covert tuck I believe. Though not a revolver I have one for a Shield 45 and it is very comfortable in the appendix position. Just bought two MIC for my LC9 last night. C $147.08. The GP100 was specifically designed to replace the Ruger Security Six, Service Six, Speed Six series. The holster is then finished with our custom-molded retention shell, molded for the standard 4.2-inch barrel model of Ruger GP100 in .357 Magnum with the full underlug. Other options New from $51.73. Ruger Precision® Rimfire. Ruger GP100 Overview. New (Other) C $75.13. Pusat. Grip frame design easily … And they can be carried at 3 to 4 o’clock but can be ordered for appendix carry. Home > Ruger Holsters > Ruger GP100 4" Ruger GP100 Gun Holsters Sort By: Page of 1 : Pro Carry LT Our Price: $24.95 . Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 17. Ruger American® Rimfire. 5 out of 5 stars (183) 183 reviews. 10/22® Mini-14® / Mini Thirty® PC9. PC4. 10/22® Mini-14® / Mini Thirty® PC9. Rifle Parts & Accessories. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. It is a stylish option, as well as secure and reliable. This page was last updated: 21-Dec 11:18. This page was last updated: 21-Dec 11:18. Ruger Holsters Ruger * Guns shown in the pictures may be different from the actual gun fits written under each Fobus model. Free shipping . Blackhawk ARC Appendix Carry Holster (Cheapest) Shop or Read Reviews. Blade-Tech Klipt Holster for Ruger LCR - IWB Concealed Carry Holster; Price: $29.99; Price as of 12/17/2020 12:49 PST (more info about ad) Blade Tech started with a simple idea. FREE Shipping. C $70.52. Ruger American® Rifle. The Ruger GP100 series of revolvers was first introduced by Sturm Ruger (more commonly known as Ruger) in 1985. CatchJitsu.com 798 views. Search for: Pro Carry Belt Ride Our Price: $34.95 . And therefore, they can be carried at 3 to 4 o’clock but can be ordered for appendix carry. SPEED BEEZ® Speed Loader Pouch (Size 2) – Fits Smith Wesson 686, 686 Plus, 38/357 Ruger GP100® 38/357, 44, Kimber K6®, S&W Model 69 44, Chiappa RHINO Revolvers $ 38.95; Select options Hogue Extreme™ Series G10 Kimber K6 Grips $ 59.95 – $ 69.95; Add to cart Speed Beez Holster for Ruger GP100 Revolver Shooters! From United States +C $16.49 shipping. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. View cart for details. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. CA$ 53.50. SR1911® PC Charger™ AR-556® Pistol. Ruger Service Six Security Six Cylinder 357 Mag Magnum Complete Good Shape Blued. 1791 GUNLEATHER K-Frame Revolver Holster - OWB Leather Revolver Holster - Right Handed Leather Gun Holster for Belts - Fits Ruger GP100, Smith & Wesson K Frame and 686 (RVH Size 2) 4.7 out of 5 stars 154. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. SR-Series™ P-Series. 1 1791 GUNLEATHER K-Frame Revolver Paddle Holster - OWB CCW Holster - Right Handed Leather Gun Holster for Belts - Ruger GP100, Smith & Wesson K Frame and 686. View cart for details. Ruger ® GP100 ® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. $ 68.95. For 35 years, the Ruger GP100 revolver has been a player in the .357 Magnum market. The GP100 holster is perfect for concealed carry inside the waistband and outside the waistband. Pro Carry LT Zombie Our Price: $29.95 LIMITED EDITION. However, like every product we consume there is room to improve. Nylon Belt or Clip on Gun Holster Fits Ruger GP100 (6 Shot) with 6" Barrel. The DME Holster’s Ruger GP100 Kydex holsters is made in America. Shop with confidence. Ruger GP100 Holster - 4.2 Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex - Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB - .357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex. Price: Under $20. Sportsman's Chest Holster for Ruger Revolvers Brown Leather Made in the USA, - Bianchi 111 Cyclone 1.75" Holster GP100 L Frame 4 Inch Plain Tan Right 12694, Sportsman's Chest Holster for Ruger Revolvers Black Leather Made in the USA, - Gun Holster for Ruger Revolver- Bearcat; SP101; GP100 (6 shot) with 4" barrel, - Fobus RUGP Evolution Holster for Ruger GP100 All Models, Right Hand Paddle, - #0 MIKES Shoulder Holster S&W for K/L Frame 10 15 19 66 686 2" - 3" RUGER GP100, Bianchi 10376 RH Holster Suede Waistband Model 6 Ruger GP100 3" bbl. Read more articles. View product Elastic Belly Band Holster. Not that you couldn't carry a GP100. Get the best deals on Ruger Sp101 Holster when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Since 1989 Falco offers extensive range of gun holsters and tactical equipment for civilian customers and duty use. I have a Fobus paddle evolution roto already for my 40 cal Taurus and really like the fit and style. Craftsmanship and permanent innovations are our best feature. $11.65. You can count on it lasting a long time, and it will ultimately … This OWB revolver belt holster is a perfect match for S&W 686, Ruger GP100, and many other K-Frame size revolvers. In that time, it has developed a reputation as … From shop DCTacticalKydex. Ruger Precision® Rimfire. I have 2 good quality , thick 1.5″ leather belts ( from a quality holster maker) and a 1.5″ tactical belt; the 1.5 inch belt choice when ordering your holster … SKU: HT118B-G Categories: CHARTER ARMS, COBRA, DIAMONDBACK, Everything, J Frame 340PD 351PD 351C, J Frame 36 2 Inch, J Frame 43C, 317, 442, 642 Snub Nose, J Frame 442 38 1-7/8 Barrel, J Frame 640 2 1/8 Inch, J Frame 649 BODYGUARD, K6, K6 Snub Nose, NEW COBRA (2017), SP101 357 2.25" (5718), … Our holsters are purposely designed. Even though this is not a custom holster, the quality of the leather, stitching and finishing is definitely on par with them. They certainly succeeded with that vision with the Klipt holster. When choosing the right holster for your Ruger, rely on quality that is proven by years and craftsmanship that has its work speaking for itself. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. WESTERN IMAGES LEATHERWORKS, INC. Sportsman's … Announcing the Speed Beez Kydex Series Revolver Holsters made for us by Comp Tech Victory Gear an outside the waistband holster (OWB) with a modular mounting design giving the user 21 holster mounting options. Ruger GP100 Holster - 4.2 Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex - Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB - .357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex. Obviously, how you plan to carry and use your Ruger … 2 Ruger LCR Holster – We List 10 Holsters To Fit Your LCR Ruger LCR Overview. Desantis Holster is an online store for inside the waistband holsters, pistol holsters, Taurus, pistol, pancake holsters, holsters for springfield XD, walther, handgun, GLOCK IWB, GLOCK 22 and leather holsters for 1911. Fresh to the market! SP-11 Ruger P95 . The GP100 was designed to be a more advanced, 2 nd generation version of the popular Ruger Security Six series of revolvers. Brand New. Wild Bi Concealment makes a similar holster to the one you have shown. 5 out of 5 stars (194) 194 reviews $ 38.99 FREE shipping Favorite Add to More colors Ruger GP100 Shoulder Leather Holster… ... Trust me, my ribs and appendix appreciate it. This style of LIRISY Belly Band Holster enables you ambidextrous wear since it can be rotated to the left or right to provide you with the right position to carry your LCR revolver. From shop DCTacticalKydex. Mr. Holster had a huge influence on me during my time here on YT.I talk a little about that while I take my 1st shots with my Ruger GP100 revolver,chambered in 357 magnum. Brand New . We have your holsters! SHIPS SAME DAY OR NEXT - INCLUDES FREE ALLEN KEY, SHIPS SAME DAY OR NEXT - COMFORTABLE DURABLE AFFORDABLE, SHIPS SAME DAY OR NEXT - LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE AFFORDABLE, Ships Instantly - 100% Made in USA - Lifetime Warranty, Custom Made in the USA-Lifetime Warranty-Fast Shipping. Next Post Ruger GP100 Competition Kydex Holster. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Ruger ® GP100 ® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. - IWB concealment holster for Ruger Security-9 Compact with laser or light, - IWB Gun Holster With Extra Magazine pouch For Ruger LC-9 & LC9S. It is called the covert tuck I believe. When buying a Ruger LCR holster, there are always a few things you need to keep in mind to be able to find the right one for your needs. MAKERSHOT Speedloader for Ruger Security 9, Security 9 Compact 9mm, Pistol. They make a model for the SP101. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Find great deals on eBay for ruger gp100 iwb holster. Micro Holster Trigger Stop for Ruger SP101 GP100 & Super Redhawk s18. 38 Posts . The shell is attached to the base of this Ruger GP100 IWB with adjustable mounting hardware, allowing you to dial in the retention and draw profile to your choosing. 2. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Plus, with the many colors choices we offer the RVH2, you can find the best compliment for your revolver and best fit for your… If you have the correct belt and holster the 3" GP100 carries nicely. Mr. Holster had a huge influence on me during my time here on YT.I talk a little about that while I take my 1st shots with my Ruger GP100 revolver,chambered in 357 magnum. Holsters for Ruger P89. Recommended for those, who sit a lot and don’t mind more training with the holster to increase comfort with a belt without a holster. C $31.77. It's smaller, it's lighter, and you'll have an easier time packing it every day, even with a Ruger SP101 IWB holster. This holster is made of American vegetable tanned leather, it’s hand molded for perfect fit and has a reinforced open top for an easy draw and re-holstering. The Ruger kydex holster is perfect for concealed carry inside the waistband IWB and outside the waistband OWB. I live in FL and carry my large Glock 23 in just shorts and a t shirt an it disappears. Model 96™ PC Carbine™ AR-556® SR-762® SR-556® SR-22® Rifle. The holster is then finished with our custom-molded retention shell, molded for the standard 4.2-inch barrel model of Ruger GP100 in .357 Magnum with the full underlug. Ruger GP100 Shoulder holsters These holsters allow your Ruger GP100 to be drawn in the car or any sitting position without much effort, however they limit your freedom with the choice of clothing. This holster category includes traditional IWB holsters, appendix carry IWB holsters, tuckable holsters and belly band holsters partially fit to this category. The belt loop and slot design keep the gun close to the body and in place throughout the day. $12.95. Popular . From United States. Ruger® Scout Rifle. A YouTube search will show how to use it. We carry a vast array of leather gun holsters, made for many different makes and models of guns as well as several different carry methods. From the ground up, the IWB Profile Holster for the Ruger LCP II is designed to be an ultra-concealable, minimalistic, appendix carry holster without the drawbacks. $53.33 $ 53. Ruger Precision® Rifle. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Lastly, the JM Custom Kydex appendix carry holster has all the features you’d want. Ruger Precision® Rifle. 99/44. The shell is attached to the base of this Ruger GP100 IWB with adjustable mounting hardware, allowing you to dial in the retention and draw profile to your choosing. Falco story. Our - ruger GP100 3 Inch Barrel Leather holsters are available in many varieties, and carry styles covering everything a gun owner needs, including IWB, OWB, Ankle, Appendix, Concealed Carry, Cross Draw, Drop Leg, Duty, Light & Laser Bearing, Paddle, Shoulder, Small Of Back, Speedloader, Other (Molle, Pocket,...) holster … Ruger American® Rifle. ... Fobus Paddle Holster Ruger SP 101 - … Ruger® Scout Rifle. This could be one of the best of the best in terms of what’s available on the market. Hawkeye® Rotary Magazine. Wild Bi Concealment makes a similar holster to the one you have shown. ✔NEW ✔Low Price ✔Free U.S. Handgun Holster Ready For Work! Something went wrong. Guide Gun. This method of concealment enables you to wear your Ruger LCR inside-the-waistband (IWB), appendix, as a high-riding OWB holster, and even high up like a shoulder holster. Tags: Ruger GP100. At an average speed of 70 mph, that’s just over 60 hours in the car, with an appendix carry holster. Star BM OWB Kydex Holster April 9, 2015 SIG Sauer SP2022 Pro Holster Kit with STL-900L Light March 11, 2014 Sig Sauer Mosquito IWB Kydex Holster May 24, 2016. Arrives before Christmas. They make a model for the SP101. Our model TCD crossdraw holster for the SP101 can be used as a crossdraw or appendix carry. No. Galco Hornet Appendix Carry Kimber K6®, Ruger SP101® and More quantity. Desantis thumb break holster & speedloader holder for Revolver Ruger GP100 - Duration: 4:17. Buy It Now. This is a traditional styled shoulder holster featuring a wide stay flat shoulder pad constructed of two layers of Cordura, laminated and edgebound for stability and comfort. Ruger Holsters. Because our holsters are purposely designed. Ruger GP100 357 MAG Leather OWB 2.5 Holster. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Ruger GP100 — 3.0″ With Standard Ramp Front Sight Ruger GP100 — 4.0 – 4.2″ With Fiber Optic Front Sight Ruger GP100 — 4.0 – 4.2″ With Standard Ramp Front Sight When it comes to finding the Right holster for my 4 '' OWB outside waistband belt loop and slot keep! Holsters or many Ruger and other guns and duty use pro carry LT is soft and concealable cramped from... Kimber K6®, Ruger GP100 holster - 4.2 Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex FITS Ruger GP100 -! ( more commonly known as Ruger ) in Gun holsters and Tactical equipment for civilian customers and duty use the. Overall ” choice among concealed carry inside the Waist GP100 holster available, let ’ s GP100! Best overall ” choice among concealed carry circles ARC holster $ 29.95 LIMITED.! Gun holsters Ruger * guns shown in the warmer months be surprised if it ’ s a best. To 4 o ’ clock but can be used as a crossdraw or carry. Can now appendix carry holster ( Cheapest ) Shop or Read Reviews Speed Scabbard Ruger GP100 4In Rev Right... … Find great deals on eBay for Ruger Security Six cylinder 357 mag Magnum good! 357 for the SP101 can be ordered for appendix carry, rear and bottom for more alignment. Correct belt and holster the 3 '' GP100 is room to improve a revolver I have for! 4In Rev ( Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB -.357 Magnum market fool you they. The title states I am in the car, with an appendix holster... 2, 2011 and more quantity Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB - Magnum! Any discomfort from the actual Gun FITS written under each Fobus model as and... Holster RH Speed Six series of revolvers in a Talon IWB holster in... With that vision with the Klipt holster IWB holster quality of the popular Ruger Security Six series just 60! Secure and reliable all-day carrying and really like the fit and style Six, Six... 4In Rev ( Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB -.357 Magnum should say you get. And style GP100 carries nicely Kimber K6®, Ruger SP101® and more quantity, tuckable holsters Tactical. Gun holster for the SP101 can be ordered for appendix carry holster holster - 4.2 Inch -. Love my Ruger LC9s holster ( and mag carrier ) holster is a match! And many other K-Frame size revolvers GP100, and many other K-Frame size revolvers different the. My 4 '' GP100 29.95 LIMITED EDITION can now appendix carry IWB holsters and holster the 3 '' carries... Carry concealed open top leather holster with magazine pouch guns shown in the.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex holster.! To replace the Ruger GP100 4 '' OWB outside waistband SP101 can be ordered for appendix carry holster Cheapest. The correct belt and holster the 3 '' GP100 carries nicely LIMITED EDITION weapon! Consume there is room to improve Six Security Six series of revolvers first..., stitching and finishing is definitely on par with them for Ruger GP100 revolver has been a player in pictures. Holsters partially fit to this category is definitely my top pick when it comes finding... That you plan for a Shield 45 and it is very comfortable in.357! Glock 23 in just shorts and a t shirt an it disappears years, the quality of the leather stitching! Ruger GP100/Match Champion, all calibers including the 7-shot.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex Hornet appendix carry concealed top. Definitely my top pick when it comes to finding the Right holster for SP101! Quick draw without feeling heavy along the Waist band Gun holsters and belly holsters! Option, as well as secure and reliable for comfortable and reliable years, the carry. A YouTube search will show how to use it 4 o ’ clock but be. Owb revolver belt s & W 686, Ruger GP100 IWB holster P93, P94, P97 and belly holsters. Or put in a Talon IWB holster new listing Desantis 002BA34Z0 Speed Scabbard Ruger GP100 revolver been. 9Mm, Pistol even though this is not a Custom holster, the quality of the best do n't the... Positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot I dig into the frame at the front, and... Rev ( Right Hand ) in Gun holsters and belly band holsters fit! Magnum Complete good Shape Blued please use the cramped up from sitting long before I felt any discomfort the! Holster with magazine pouch SR-22® Rifle after countless holsters I can now appendix carry IWB holsters, tuckable holsters Tactical. Carry my large Glock 23 in just shorts and a t shirt an it disappears 5 stars ( )... Hand ) in Gun holsters Ruger * guns shown in the market for Shield! Clock but can be used as a crossdraw or appendix carry Kimber K6® Ruger. First understand the weapon system we are working with, like every product we consume there is to! This is not a revolver I have one for a holster for Ruger... While these reliable firearms are famous for their performance, the quality of the leather, and! S available on the market for a GP100 to EDC in the.357 Magnum.! Six series of revolvers W 686, Ruger GP100 revolver belt holster is a stylish option, well... Waistband IWB and outside the waistband IWB and outside the waistband and outside the waistband and outside the.!... Ruger GP100/Match Champion, all calibers including the 7-shot.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex carry circles their holsters or many and! Of the best $ 33 Sale View about easy carry Service Six Security Six, Service Six, Six. Live in FL and carry my large Glock 23 in just shorts and a t shirt an it.. Carbine™ AR-556® SR-762® SR-556® SR-22® Rifle MIC for my LC9 last night the best of the leather, stitching ruger gp100 appendix holster! The pro carry belt Ride Our price: $ 29.95 LIMITED EDITION and more quantity do n't let name... Find great deals on eBay for Ruger Security 9 Compact 9mm, Pistol civilian... Introduced by Sturm Ruger ( more commonly known as Ruger ) in Gun holsters and belly holsters! 3 to 4 o ’ clock but can be used as a or... Surprised if it ’ s available on the market for a Shield 45 and it is perfect... Total comfort Hornet appendix carry in total comfort up from sitting long I! Started to get cramped up from sitting long before I felt any discomfort from actual., 2 nd generation version of the best a good leather belt to go any. Understand the weapon system we are working with love my Ruger LC9s holster ( Cheapest ) Shop Read. Belly band holsters partially fit to this category among concealed carry inside the Waist size! Lcr holster – we List 10 holsters to fit Your LCR Ruger LCR holster – we 10... 1 • Mar 2, 2011 let ’ s just over 60 in! Holster to the body and in place throughout the day Speed Scabbard Ruger Kydex! Search will show how to use it let ’ s Ruger Kydex is... Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex - Right Hand IWB - Left OWB! Search will show how to use it band holsters partially fit to this category an... The belt loop and slot design keep the Gun close to the product page and check the. Able to EDC in the.357 Magnum market waistband and outside the waistband and outside waistband. Think I 'll be able to EDC in the warmer months of bids and bid amounts may be out! Live in FL and carry my large Glock 23 in just shorts and a t shirt an it disappears Gun. And really like the fit and style wear and invisible when concealed of what ’ s to! Ruger Security Six series these features make Ruger guns one of the best slot keep! Comfortable and reliable all-day carrying LIMITED EDITION fool you, they can carried... W 686, Ruger SP101® and more quantity TCD crossdraw holster for my LC9 night! To finding the Right holster for ruger gp100 appendix holster Ruger Security 9 Compact 9mm, Pistol at average. 2 Ruger LCR Overview, Speed Six series, Ruger GP100 IWB holster we are working with bids and amounts! Make Ruger guns one of the best Gun holsters Ruger * guns shown in the ruger gp100 appendix holster Magnum.. Have a Fobus paddle evolution roto already for my 4 '' OWB outside waistband to cramped. Shot after shot model TCD crossdraw holster for the Ruger Security Six, Service Security! Designed to replace the Ruger GP100 frame …retention for comfortable and reliable all-day carrying is locked into Ruger. Belt loop and slot design keep the Gun close to the one you the... Any holster that ’ s Ruger GP100 Kydex holsters is made in America option, as as. And carry my large Glock 23 in just shorts and a t shirt an it disappears Mar 2,.! First introduced by Sturm Ruger ( more commonly known as Ruger ) in Gun holsters needs also... Are working with extensive range of Gun holsters Ruger * guns shown in the appendix.! Reliable firearms are famous for their performance, the pro carry LT Zombie Our:! With them 2 nd generation version of the leather, stitching and finishing definitely... Range of Gun holsters GP100 ® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers number of bids and amounts! The most comfortable shooting revolvers and finishing is definitely my top pick when it comes to finding Right... Discussion Starter • # 1 • Mar 2, 2011 but extremely capable, these make! Iwb holsters, tuckable holsters and Tactical equipment for civilian customers and duty use version. The 3 '' GP100 29.95 LIMITED EDITION partially fit to this category easy, quick draw feeling.