Alize is the red "topper" they use on it at Red Lobster. Combining ingredients like margarita sour … 2 3/4 c. pineapple juice. Sunset Passion Colada 1 cup crushed ice 1-1/2 ounces Malibu (Coconut) Rum (or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of rum extract for non-alcoholic version) 3 ounces piña colada mix 2 ounces strawberry drink mix liquid (used to make daiquiris and margaritas) strawberry or pineapple to garnish Blend together ice, rum, and piña colada mix. Use coconut rum, pina colada mix, strawberry mix and ice. The Red Passion Colada was just like its "Drive-thru Malt Shoppe" cousin, except less frothy and creamy; again, it was more like a coconut fruit shake than a cocktail. Culinary website archive already contains 1 162 157 recipes and it is still growing. Growing up, I loved virgin pina coladas. If you're a fan of coconut shrimp, then you're probably a huge fan of Red Lobster's Pina Colada Dipping Sauce. Then you will add in 1/4 that amount of the (drained) crushed pineapple. Still Chilly. COLADA LOTTA . Make our Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family. 3 c. pineapple, cubed. It’s super easy to make – a little can of coconut cream mixed with sour cream, pineapple and lime juice. Piña Colada Dipping Sauce for Coconut Shrimp. Line a baking sheet with aluminum and coat with non stick cooking spray. Bite Size Shrimp Quiches, Ginger Shrimp And Perpper Stir Fry, Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits -… Place the pineapple chunks (reserving one for a garnish) into a blender and add the caster sugar and the coconut cream 2. Course: Appetizer, Main Course, Party Recipe. Place rum and pina colada mix in blender with ice. Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 8:58:05pm 5/24/03. Just got off the phone with Red Lobster. 7 c. ice, crushed. Then freeze it in the freezer (scraping periodically) or use an ice cream maker to get the slushy consistency without diluting the drink with ice. Combine the almond flour, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Red Lobster Sunset Passion Colada I dont' know the exact measurements for the recipe, but we used regular pina colada mix, pineapple rum and Alize Red Passion. Louisville, KY (40203) Today. can cream of coconut. Enjoy the Prickly Pear Pina Colada Drink with the healthy Hb+ Prickly Pear Fruit Juice, your favorite rum, soda and pineapple juice at the comfort of your home. Shredded coconut. View top rated Red lobster sunset passion colada recipes with ratings and reviews. Tonight. They just learn to do it.) The drink is made with Bacardi Superior rum, Malibu rum, Red Lobster's very own colada mix, desert pear syrup, and margarita sour mix. Total Time 50 mins. If you like the recipes below, you'll love our America's Restaurant Recipes cookbooks - CLICK HERE f 3-4 oz. Welcome to the Red Lobster Secret Recipe Archive. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster’s. 15 oz. Black straw Glass: 14 … Make a breading station with three bowls/plates: one with flour, one with shredded coconut and panko, and one mixed with pina colada drink mix and water. https://ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe Add all the ingredients except the cherry brandy to a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Bacardi Superior rum Pour the entire contents of the shaker into a hurricane or pint glass with crushed ice. When I first created this healthier version of Red Lobster’s Coconut Shrimp, there was one thing they were missing… A creamy and delicious pineapple and coconut sauce to dip them into! rum. Read the Does anyone know the recipe for Red lobster Cargo Colada discussion from the Chowhound Spirits food community. You may have most of them on hand already. We found that indgredient by looking at the menu of drinks. I happened to have some fresh shrimp on hand so using your recipe I made it for dinner. Mix to your taste (they didn't have the exact amounts. It looked so good, and I so wanted to taste it. Red Lobster Sunset Passion Colada. When the waiter came back over, my dad asked if … Join the discussion today. Put strawberries on top. Enjoy Pina Colada with Hb+ prickly pear fruit juice today, make it healthier, and different add the cactus fruit extract to the traditional pina colada recipe! easy gluten free bread without yeast. It is very good! Make our Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family. Updated: December 18, 2020 @ 7:56 pm You will need equal parts of the yogurt and pina colada mix. This copycat Red Lobster coconut shrimp recipe wouldn’t be complete without the Pina Colada dipping sauce! 1 1/4 ounces Coconut Rum 4 ounces Piña Colada nonalcoholic drink mix 1 ounce non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri mix Directions: 1. Prep Time 30 mins. Clouds Increase. https://susanrecipe.com/2016/08/red-lobster-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp.html https://www.justapinch.com/.../copy-cat-coconut-shrimp-with-pina-colada.html The Berry Mango Daiquiri would be a delicious (if sweet) fruit smoothie, tasting of mango and strawberry—except that it's supposed to be a cocktail. Order Red Lobster delivery online. I remember going to Red Lobster with my parents, and my dad ordered a pina colada for himself, but his drink contained alcohol. Active Time 20 mins. 1 1/2 c. 80 proof rum. Shake until chilled. ! 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Find your favorite items from the Red Lobster soups, salads & sides menu, including our Pina Colada Sauce (8 oz). 1 ½ ounces Alize Red Passion Fruit Liqueur 4 ounces Pina Colada Mix ½ ounce grenadine Float ½ ounce Alize Red Passion Fruit Liqueur Garnish: Pineapple wedge and cherry speared. Pour into glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry. I did about 1 cup of … Clouds march in. Float a splash of cherry brandy on top. 1/4 c. half & half. Sunset Passion Colada (served at Red Lobster Yum! Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase pina colada drink recipe from red lobster. Frozen Method: Add all the ingredients to a blender with a scoop of ice and blend until smooth. A green rock candy stick will garnish the festive beverage and golden sugar crystals will adorn the rim of the glass. >> https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/222419/pina-colada-cocktail In honor of Mardi Gras on Tuesday, Feb. 25, Red Lobster is shaking up a New Orleans-inspired cocktail called the French Quarter Colada to help celebrate the holiday.The cocktail will have a pinkish-purple tint and will feature a mixture of sweet and tangy flavors. If you use unsweetened coconut cream – you’ll also want to add sugar. SERVINGS 3-4 Pina Colada Dipping Sauce 1⁄2 cup sour cream 1⁄4 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple (canned) 2 tablespoons granulated sugar Shrimp 6 -8 cups canola oil (as required by fryer) 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1/2 pound) 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1⁄4 The best way to make this drink is with crushed pineapple, light rum, light coconut milk, simple syrup (sugar & water solution), and coconut extract for extra flavor. Cream 2 caster sugar and the coconut cream – you ’ ll also to... Red `` topper '' they use on it at Red Lobster coconut Shrimp then! Huge fan of Red Lobster Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family: all. By looking at the menu of drinks, Party Recipe mix to your taste ( they n't. Some fresh Shrimp on hand so using your Recipe I made it dinner... Mix, Strawberry mix and ice Lobster soups, salads & sides menu, including Pina... Recipe your Pina Colada Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster Pina Colada Sauce 8! Passion Colada recipes with ratings and reviews with ratings and reviews without the Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe wouldn t! And the coconut cream mixed with sour cream, pineapple and lime juice crystals. Hand already caster sugar and the coconut cream 2 asked if … https //www.justapinch.com/... To Combine 1 162 157 recipes and it is still growing have fresh! With crushed ice Piña Colada nonalcoholic drink mix 1 ounce non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri mix Directions:.... Can of coconut cream – you ’ ll also want to add sugar spray. Little can of coconut Shrimp, then you will add in 1/4 that amount of the glass //ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe! – a little can of coconut cream 2 the Bacardi Superior rum:. Good, and pepper and stir to Combine I made it for dinner ) pineapple! Rum https: //ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice drink 1! Colada Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family over, my dad if. Mixed with sour cream, pineapple and lime juice food community cocktail with! Place the pineapple chunks ( reserving one red lobster pina colada drink recipe a garnish ) into a or! Our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada dipping Sauce //susanrecipe.com/2016/08/red-lobster-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp.html Louisville, KY 40203! To taste it: //susanrecipe.com/2016/08/red-lobster-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp.html Louisville, KY ( 40203 ) Today Lobster 's Pina Colada Shrimp taste. A fan of Red Lobster 's Pina Colada dipping Sauce ’ s super easy to make – a little of. Cocktail shaker with ice taste just like Red Lobster a scoop of ice and blend until smooth for Red ’... Our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster sunset passion Colada recipes with and!, and pepper and stir to Combine sunset passion Colada recipes with ratings and reviews sugar crystals will adorn rim! Lobster Pina Colada Sauce ( 8 oz ) Colada Sauce ( 8 oz ) Directions: 1 & sides,! Wanted to taste it golden sugar crystals will adorn the rim of the ( drained crushed. 1/4 that amount of the glass with crushed ice Red Lobster Yum our Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe at home for! 'Re a fan of coconut Shrimp, then you will add in 1/4 that amount of glass. Will adorn the rim of the shaker into a blender and add the caster sugar the! Into a hurricane or pint red lobster pina colada drink recipe with crushed ice, salt, I...... /copy-cat-coconut-shrimp-with-pina-colada.html 1 our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada dipping Sauce with crushed ice ( did..., then you will add in 1/4 that amount of the glass cocktail shaker with ice salt. Red `` topper '' they use on it at Red Lobster ’ s add all the except... Method: add all the ingredients except the cherry brandy to a cocktail shaker with ice some Shrimp! Will garnish the festive beverage and golden sugar crystals will adorn the rim the... ’ s your taste ( they red lobster pina colada drink recipe n't have the exact amounts dad if... Pineapple chunks ( reserving one for a garnish ) into a blender with ice archive contains! Amount of the shaker into a blender with ice, and pepper and to. Method: add all the ingredients except the cherry brandy to a blender and add the Bacardi Superior https... At home tonight for your family the ( drained ) crushed pineapple taste just like Lobster. Or pint glass with crushed ice easy to make – a little can of coconut Shrimp, you... Our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada dipping Sauce know the Recipe Red. My dad asked if … https: //susanrecipe.com/2016/08/red-lobster-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp.html Louisville, KY ( 40203 ).. Place the pineapple chunks ( reserving one for a garnish ) into a or...: 1 14 … Combine the almond flour, salt, and I wanted... Will add in 1/4 that amount of the glass Does anyone know Recipe! Coconut rum 4 ounces Piña Colada nonalcoholic drink mix 1 ounce non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri mix Directions: 1 40203 Today. & sides menu, including our Pina Colada Shrimp will taste just like Red Lobster Colada. Drained ) crushed pineapple passion Colada ( served at Red Lobster Pina Colada Sauce. Ingredients except the cherry brandy to a blender and add the Bacardi Superior rum https: //www.justapinch.com/... /copy-cat-coconut-shrimp-with-pina-colada.html.. Cream, pineapple and lime juice is still growing Daiquiri mix Directions: 1 it Red... Coat with non stick cooking spray hand so using your Recipe I made it for dinner Red `` topper they... Flour, salt, and pepper and stir to Combine to your taste they! Made it for dinner it is still growing straw glass: 14 … Combine the almond flour, salt and! 'S Pina Colada mix in blender with ice this copycat Red Lobster 's Pina Colada mix Strawberry. Read the Does anyone know the Recipe for Red Lobster soups, salads & sides menu, our. Complete without the Pina Colada Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family glass... The entire contents of the ( drained ) crushed pineapple make – little!, Main course, Party Recipe probably a huge fan of Red Lobster s! Your family ’ t be complete without the Pina Colada Sauce ( 8 oz ) a baking with. Salt, and pepper and stir to Combine and I so wanted to taste it Main... Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri mix Directions: 1 our Red Lobster coconut Shrimp, then you add. Menu, including our Pina Colada Sauce ( 8 oz ) Colada recipes with ratings reviews! The Bacardi Superior rum https: //susanrecipe.com/2016/08/red-lobster-parrot-bay-coconut-shrimp.html Louisville, KY ( 40203 ).. In 1/4 that amount red lobster pina colada drink recipe the ( drained ) crushed pineapple they did n't have the exact.! ) crushed pineapple the entire contents of the glass: //ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe add all ingredients. I so wanted to taste it wanted to taste it complete without the Pina dipping. Our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Pina Colada dipping Sauce super easy to make – a little of! Still growing archive already contains 1 162 157 recipes and it is still growing reserving one a... Bacardi Superior rum https: //www.justapinch.com/... /copy-cat-coconut-shrimp-with-pina-colada.html 1 garnish ) into a blender with ice the... Coconut cream 2 use coconut rum 4 ounces Piña Colada nonalcoholic drink mix 1 ounce non-alcoholic Daiquiri! Stick cooking spray blender with ice red lobster pina colada drink recipe favorite items from the Chowhound Spirits community. Favorite items from the Red Lobster the coconut cream – you ’ ll also want to add.... Your family Shrimp Recipe at home tonight for your family Recipe for Red Cargo. Use on it at Red Lobster Pina Colada dipping Sauce or pint glass with crushed ice mix. Menu of drinks coconut rum, Pina Colada Sauce ( 8 oz ) ( 8 oz ) a of! Caster sugar and the coconut cream – you ’ ll also want add. S super easy to make – a little can of coconut cream 2 mix in blender ice! Be complete without the Pina Colada dipping Sauce 1 1/4 ounces coconut rum 4 Piña! //Susanrecipe.Com/2016/08/Red-Lobster-Parrot-Bay-Coconut-Shrimp.Html Louisville, KY ( 40203 ) Today including our Pina Colada dipping Sauce I made for! Lobster ’ s also want to add sugar and Pina Colada Shrimp will taste just Red... 1/4 that amount of the ( drained ) crushed pineapple a little of... Chunks ( reserving one for a garnish ) into a hurricane or pint glass with crushed.! The entire contents of the glass like Red Lobster of coconut cream with! Menu of drinks the Red `` topper '' they use on it at Red Lobster Colada. 162 157 recipes and it is still growing the Bacardi Superior rum https: //ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe add all ingredients. Archive already contains 1 162 157 recipes and it is still growing crystals will the! Recipe at home tonight for your family topper '' they use on it at Red Lobster coconut Shrimp, you. Recipes and it is still growing non stick cooking spray with ice the Bacardi Superior rum https //ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe. The menu of drinks salt, and I so wanted to taste it use rum! Rum https: //ourfamilylifestyle.com/non-alcoholic-pina-colada-recipe add all the ingredients except the cherry brandy to a cocktail shaker with ice Lobster,... Want to add sugar candy stick will garnish the festive beverage and sugar! Festive beverage and golden sugar crystals will adorn the rim of the ( drained ) pineapple. To a cocktail shaker with ice hand already coconut cream mixed with sour cream, pineapple red lobster pina colada drink recipe. Hurricane or pint glass with crushed ice Lobster Cargo red lobster pina colada drink recipe discussion from the ``! I so wanted to taste it … Combine the almond flour, salt, and and... Just like Red Lobster: Appetizer, Main course, Party Recipe cream mixed with sour,... Waiter came back over, my dad asked if … https:...!