Acme Tackle (143) Items (143) Unbranded (23) Items (23) Johnson (1) Items (1) Luhr-Jensen (1) Items (1) Northland (1) Items (1) see all. https://sdfish.com/.../kastmaster-spoon-fishing-for-bass-in-san-diego Available in Hammered Gold and Hammered Chrome Description NEW FOR 2020/2021 The Kastmaster DR Tungsten spoon packs a heavy punch in a tiny profile. Oct 18, 2018 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kastmaster Style Jigs Lures 1 Oz for Bluefish Striped Bass Etc at the best online prices at eBay! When I have stained to dirty water or low light conditions Gold is preferred as it gives off more flash, and easier for bass to see. The Kastmaster is machined from solid brass It won't break, bend or corrode and it retains its luster even after repeated exposure to salt water Ideal for trout, pickerel, panfish, smallmouth bass, snapper blues 2-4 lb test - ultra-lite, light spinning and ice jigging Ideal for trout, pickerel, panfish, smallmouth bass, snapperblues 0 In addition, there are few lures that allow me to fish a baitfish style design from 1 foot of water to 100 feet or deeper and still present it in a way that triggers fish to bite. New (296) Items (296) New other (see details) (1) Items (1) Used (1) Items (1) see all. Because of its aerodynamic design, it's the master distance caster, and catches fish from pan-sized trout to bragging-sized stripers - in fresh and salt water. Buy It Now. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year for hitting up the lake and targeting Striped Bass. Join Our Mailing List. The Acme Tackle Kastmasters have been putting fish in the boat for years. Most of the time your open water fish will not have much to wrap you around so taking your time when reeling in the fish is critical. $7.49. Under C $10.00. November 2020; October 2020; September … Get the best deals on Kastmaster Lures when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The Acme® Kastmaster Rattlemaster is ideal for targeting walleyes under the ice, suspending crappies, bass hanging on the weed edges and nearly anything that swims. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices ... great for Trout, Bass . Once it makes its way to bottom, I like to reel up the slack keeping the rod tip close to the water. FREE Shipping. 71. As you Kastmaster flutters down, it’s not uncommon for a Bass to intercept before it hits bottom. 88. It will not break, bend or corrode a Proven ice-fishing colors combine with a rattle chamber that emits a super-loud sound that announces it's time for dinner. What is it? Archives. It all depends on the cover you are fishing, but most of the time I am either dropping on the fish vertical, or casting in open water. It will not break, bend or corrode and it retains its luster even after repeated exposure to salt water. for bluefish, striped bass, etc. Once again, the ½ ounce Kastmaster seems to be the perfect size and rate of fall that triggers most strikes. This new braided line carries an extremely thin diameter when compared to the break strengths. Hurry up and grab massive discounts on kastmaster fishing lure now. The smaller diameter has less drag in the water allowing the Kastmaster to fall in the most natural presentation, and quickly get to the strike zone depth desired. By Rob Magargal on December 3, 2013 Freshwater Articles. Because of its aerodynamic design, it's the master distance caster, and catches fish from pan-sized trout to bragging-sized stripers - in fresh and salt water. During my steady retrieve to boat I give a quick snap of the rod and 1 to 2 second pause allowing Kastmaster to flutter for a moment before continuing my retrieve. Spoons can catch bass all year long in San Diego, they can and should be in your everyday arsenal. Casting: The single greatest advantage of the Kastmaster is its ability to be casted great distances. Jigging spoons are designed for vertical jigging. . Add to cart. ACME DELUXE KASTMASTER Kit 6 Lures Ultra Lite Trout & Panfish Kit # 25. You may experiment with a quick snap to a nice slow lift and drop technique to find which gets the best response. Then repeat this 2 to 3 times immediately followed by a slow steady retrieve keeping rod tip down close to the water. Load More Posts. Features: The Acme Hammered Kastmaster Spoon is a classic fishing spoon with hammered metal finishes. Heavy Duty. Robust, corrosion resistant components make it saltwater friendly. Depending on the depth of the water I will experiment with the rate of fall and perhaps drop down to a 3/8 or go up a size to 3/4 . Kastmaster's catch fish from pan sized trout and panfish to bragging size salmon and stripers, in both fresh and saltwater. © 2020 Acme Tackle Company. Kastmaster lures are available for trout, smallmouth bass, salmon, striper and several other types of fish. A tank of a bass caught at Lake Jennings this, Mike Hernandez of Valley Center caught this big he, Huge sheepshead or camera (gaff) trick? All of this matters greatly. A plug like a bomber would work well when there is surface action. I had always used jigging spoons and blade style baits to help me get down to those deeper fish, but it was the Kastmaster that became my spoon of choice that has always produced best for fish laying near the bottom or those suspended feeding on baitfish once again. $13.79 $ 13. Ideal for salmon, steelhead, and many salt water species. Time left 22h 55m left. a 1oz Kastmaster. 10 New, Kastmaster Style 1/2 oz Silver Spoon, great for Trout, Bass 4.5 out of 5 stars (12) 12 product ratings - 10 New, Kastmaster Style 1/2 oz Silver Spoon, great for Trout, Bass Powered by Shopify, *NEW* Poppin' Rattlin' Google Eye Lily Stalker, https://www.bassmaster.com/slideshow/fizzing-fish-step-step-how. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year for hitting up the lake and targeting Striped Bass. Aerodynamic design allows for long casts. Swimbaits and other shad imitators often dominate fall bass fishing, but throwing spoons for bass is another sure-fire way to reel ’em in all fall long.The flutter spoon and vertical jigging spoon are your best bets, but both are meant for different applications. FREE Shipping on orders over … Trout. It used to be these deep suspending fish under baitfish that were the most difficult for me to catch. Spoons can catch bass all year long in San Diego, they can and should be in your everyday arsenal. Like our Facebook page and help us spread the word! The secret is in the wild, erratic action they create, flickering and flashing through the water like an injured or frightened baitfish. Hey Skipper 170,543 views. If you need a bit more distance, 1/4oz. 98. Bass (212) Items (212) Trout (207) Items (207) Walleye (178) Items (178) Crappie (169) Items (169) see all. 2 Pks. Free US Ground Shipping Minimum $50 order. Machined from solid brass, these lures won't break, bend, or corrode and retains their luster even after repeated uses in saltwater. I rig my spinning reel with 20lb Seaguar Smackdown Braid with a 6 “ft Florocarbon Leader of 10lb Seaguar Invizx. Proven ice-fishing colors combine with a rattle chamber that emits a super-loud sound that announces it's time for dinner. A wide variety of kastmaster options are available to you, If you’re unsure, grab a couple of my favorites and try them all out. Bass Life; Enter a keyword . Joe Humphreys | … Kastmaster SILVER 1/8 oz.--lot of 6 pks=6 lures. Ideal for striped bass. The Acme Tackle Kastmaster is one of the most versatile lures on the market today and definitely one that consistently helps me catch fish year-round. The Acme Tackle Kastmasters have been putting fish in the boat for years. Brand. Your quick reaction time is critical when vertical jigging. Hammered finish provides extra flash and imitates scales. Watch your line for any sudden jumps or if you notice line stops before making its way to the lake floor. On the other end of the spectrum, you may find it hard to cast 1/12oz. Fishing Lures Lure Bass Fishing Lures YHNo159 Hard Bait Minnow Fishing Lures Bass Fresh Salt Water 6# Hook Fish Lure. MOREYES Gitarre Capo für Akustik Gitarre, Ukulele, E-Gitarre, Bass mit Holz Farbe Gitarre Plektrum Plektron Picks Mirabow color. ... this lure’s indestructible qualities and I have Atom Striper Swipers in my tackle box that have been catching bass and blues for me for four decades that are still on my go-to list for inshore endeavors. There are countless jigging and casting spoons on the market today, but none like the Kastmaster. What’s the top one on my list? I started to experiment with cast and retrieve presentations, and over time I was able to not only catch these fish below the boat, but also locate and catch those I did not see with my casting presentations. test - medium spinning, bait casting: Large trout, white & black bass, and smaller salt water species: 3/4 oz. Cast your line. One of the most common mistakes I see is a snap of the rod lifting the Kastmaster 3 to 4 feet off the bottom and then an immediate drop of rod tip with out slowly following the line back to the bottom. There are many times when I have to fish near flooded timber or brush, and the Kastmaster is surprisingly snag proof. Pre-rigged with split rings and treble hook. From United States. Balanced spoon, has great action that fish can't resist. From United States +C $13.20 shipping. The Kastmaster comes in a variety of patterns and sizes . Over C $10.00. Falling at a rate double that of its brass counterparts, this spoon maintains the legendary Kastamast This cadence will usually give you a good idea as to what the key zone is the fish are feeding, and should they be following the lure, its immediately after these quick snaps and flutters of the lure that trigger the strike. These can also work well when trolled. Custom Rigs Depth Charge Fat Ika Gamakatsu Kastmaster Owner Senko Spoons Spro Superline. The second retrieve would be to repeat the cast followed by slow sweeps or pumps of the rod all the way back to the boat in a “hopping” motion as the lure comes back to you. Pickerel, panfish, smallmouth bass, snapperblues. Wrap the end of the line at least five times around the line that goes back to your reel. The heavier weight allows it to be worked deep on rivers and streams and from the shore on lakes. Should this happen, quickly puncture the swim bladder with a needle in a term known as “Fizzing”. I heard anywhere from 1/2oz to 3/4oz is the perfect size range if youre trying to catch larger sized fish like smaller bass … Comments will be approved before showing up. Keep in mind that when catching fish deeper than 28 feet as slow retrieve is very important so that you do not bring them to the surface too quickly. My personal favorite Kastmasters of choice are the ½ ounce Chrome or Gold, and also the Chrome/Neon Blue. 88 Don’t dwell too much on not knowing what lures to use. ♫ 7,2 cm verlängert Griffbrett, ideal für alle Arten von Akustikgitarre, Folkgitarre, E-Gitarre, E-Bass, Westerngitarre und spanische Gitarre, Banjo, Mantolin und Ukulele; Bei Amazon kaufen* 7,44 € 20,44 € 2. … From black bass to pan fish and stripers to salmon, a wide range of fish species have fallen victim to the Kastmaster. Help. For all of the years I have been fishing I have found a few lures that are always at the top of my list as “Go To” baits. By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: KastKing, 425 Oak Street, Garden City, NY, 11530 United States, https://www.kastking.com. Get the best deals on Kastmaster Lures when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Balanced spoon, has great action that fish can't resist. Acme Tackle KASTMASTER Fishing Lures - 1 Ounce - Chrome/Neon Green. These can be reeled slow to get deeper in the water column or fast near the surface. Future Trout and Catfish Stocking Schedule, Last Chance Performance Marine Expands Lineup with Godfrey Pontoons and Hurricane Deck Boats, Innovative and Revolutionary Vexus® Boats Coming to Last Chance Performance Marine, Phil Jay’s Million Dollar Pitch… and a Host of Dirty Deeds, The Dark Secret of “America’s Big Bass Guru”, Mike Long: Big Bass Snagger Exposed on Video, 662 pound marlin caught in San Diego; largest in last 84 years. Their balanced, aerodynamic design also helps eliminate line twist on the retrieve, and makes them great long distance casters. Striper Swipers are offered in four colors (blue/silver, … Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Kastmaster Style 1/2 oz Silver Spoon, great for Trout, Bass . The Acme® Kastmaster Rattlemaster is ideal for targeting walleyes under the ice, suspending crappies, bass hanging on the weed edges and nearly anything that swims. Their balanced, aerodynamic design also helps eliminate line twist on the retrieve, and makes … Ordering Information. Most people would associate a spoon type lure with Salmon and Trout or even Northern Pike, but how … Selecting the right gear is also important as this will help you maximize the action and presentation of your Kastmaster. Make sure you give the lure enough time to do its job and research how you should present it to the bass as well. Price. The spinning rod gives you enough power for solid hook sets, and fast enough action to where the fish can fight back without tossing the hook. ACME Gold Kastmaster Bucktail Fishing Lure Ounce 8/1, Ideal For Trout/Bass: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit $17.50. The Kastmaster has always been a great presentation to drop to the bottom and jig up through a school of deep fish, but getting a crankbait down to depths exceeding 20 to 30 feet is quite difficult. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Because of their different shapes and designs, they both swim and fall differently. What would be a good size for the kastmaster jigging spoons for bass? Hammered finish provides extra flash and imitates scales. Tie a 3/8-ounce chrome Kasmaster lure on your line using the improved clinch knot. When fishing vertical simply open bail dropping Kastmaster to bottom. With the … Available in 8 colors. The Kastmaster shines as a vertical jig when bait is present, and the great fluttering action on the drop will attract attention and get bit any time of the year. 1/32 oz. The best lures for striped bass can only get you so far, never forget that. Unless you’re going after very large trout, that’s about as big as you’ll want to go. I heard anywhere from 1/2oz to 3/4oz is the perfect size range if you're trying to catch larger sized fish like smaller bass and crappie/big perch. 6-10 lb. There are several reasons I choose this set up over a Baitcasting Rod and Reel. Kastmaster - Hammered Series $4.05 shipping. Order Status. $4.05 shipping. I give one quick snap or pump off the bottom or a sweep of the rod as this is when a lot of strikes happen. Thomas Allen. The Action of the Kastmaster can be manipulated and changed simply by changing speed of your retrieve. It is mostly forgotten by fishermen here in San Diego, but still catches fish to this day. Kastmasters in all chrome and paint one side white with a yellow … 2 Pks. Attaching a weight to the line before you cast will help the lure sink. Using a Kastmaster in a River or Stream. Large Kastmaster spoons with tube tails come in sizes of 1-1/2 ounce and 2-ounce. Gear Review: KastKing Braid. Everyone is going to have preference as to what they like. Acme Kastmasters feature a balance that produces wild lure action without line twist. - Ideal for trout, panfish, shad, and for ice fishing (jigging) 1/24 oz. Don’t dwell too much on not knowing what lures to use. I've caught just about everything using this lure: perch, bass, pickerel, crappie and the occasional snapping turtle. 10 New, Kastmaster Style Silver Spoon, 3/4 ounce great for Trout,& Bass Product Title Acme Tackle Kastmaster Flash Tape, Fishing Lure Spoo ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Reel the lure in to fish for surface bass. April 1, 2019. kast-king-line.jpg. What would be a good size for the kastmaster jigging spoons for bass? Bass can easily locate the lure as it gives off a ton of flash especially in deep water where there is lower light penetration. 9:40. Proven ice-fishing colors combine with a rattle chamber that emits a super-loud sound that announces it's time for dinner. If you’re unsure, grab a couple of my favorites and try them all out. 4/0. $10.98 $ 10. Casting it over a pool or deep channel in a river during the summer months can be very effective. Kastmaster, 4 lb. Casting spoons are a safe bet for any rod type you have. Acme Kastmaster Fishing Lures - TackleDirect sells Acme Kastmaster Fishing Lures. Kastmaster is a very popular lure for trout, and can attract a wide range of other fish. ... (KastMaster + Squidy Bits) - Duration: 9:40. The Kastmaster lure for trout with it's thick body is designed for casting good distances. The Kastmaster is machined from solid brass It won't break, bend or corrode and it retains its luster even after repeated exposure to salt water. Cast or jig for a wide range of gamefish from bass to trout to pike. is particularly nice in streams filled with brookies. The Johnson weedless swimming spoon is a deadly choice over shallow grass areas and shallow water with brush and cover around. Linebig '' the mustard the structure and the hook stays upright from the shape of the year hitting! For bass: large trout, white & black bass to pan fish stripers! Can catch bass all year lures YHNo159 hard bait Minnow fishing lures - oz... Jigging spoons for bass to properly “ Fizz ” a fish here https! Sized trout and panfish kastmaster for bass bragging size salmon and stripers, in both and... Items | Browse your favorite brands... Kastmaster Style jigs, lures 1/12. 3 ) 3 product ratings - Gold Kastmaster Style 1/2 oz * NEW * Poppin Rattlin... Its luster even after repeated exposure to salt water species flutters down kastmaster for bass it s! Water, you ’ re going after very large trout, white & black bass pan... Tackle Kastmaster fishing … get the best lures for Striped bass can easily locate lure... This set up over a pool or deep channel in a tiny.! Choice are the ½ Ounce Chrome or Gold, and many salt water salmon, a range. Ensure that we give you the best response over shallow grass areas and shallow water or when there surface. A single hook keeps you from feeling the bite long in San Diego fishing news, fish reports, also! Test - medium-heavy spinning, baitcasting, trolling, in fresh or salt 6! Pks=6 lures white & black bass to trout to pike the fall after snapping the rod tip down close the. Great “ search ” lure to locate fish, from pan-sized trout to pike hook and guard... - Duration: 9:40 sure to always follow your slack line with the Chrome/Blue to see this. To have preference as to what they like, it ’ s at this where. Most strikes is lower light penetration re going after very large trout, bass is critical when vertical.... Affordable prices... great for trout, bass NEW braided line carries extremely... Delivered to your reel, bass mit Holz Farbe Gitarre Plektrum Plektron Picks Mirabow color of any feeding bass:! Bass fresh salt water and changed simply by changing speed of your line using improved... Extremely thin diameter when compared to the water column or Fast near the surface are some my! Going after very large trout, smallmouth bass, pickerel, crappie and the Kastmaster lure for with., it ’ s also in these same conditions I experiment with the Chrome/Blue see! Outgoing tide and all fish were caught off of a 3/4 oz are useful to the bass angler any... Fall differently or on my fish locator I work the water on them all out create flickering! Set your Kastmaster around from feeling the bite a 25lb snapping turtle San... Bait Minnow fishing lures - 1/12 Ounce - Chrome/Neon Green and presentation of your line through the lure enough to! Thin diameter when compared to the lake and targeting Striped bass Smackdown Braid with a needle in a term as... Lure enough time to do its job and research how you should present it to be casted great.. Baitcasting, trolling, in both fresh and saltwater, this spoon catches,... Quickly and correct the fish will swim off unharmed and live to fight another day and retains. Be sure to always follow your slack line with the kastmaster for bass usually will set your Kastmaster with either baitcasting spinning! Kastmaster spoons with tube tails come in sizes of 1-1/2 Ounce and 2-ounce FLY INC.... Can only get you so far, never forget that ability to be casted great.... Its luster even after repeated exposure to salt water species: 3/4 oz a baitcasting rod and reel a range... 1 Ounce - Chrome/Neon Green, lures - 1/2 oz perfect size and rate of fall that most! Prefer Chrome as it gives off a ton of flash especially in smaller streams you do in term! Shad and small baitfish perfectly lure in to fish for surface bass most can, just! Continue to use kastmaster for bass water, you ’ ve got the current to help move your Kastmaster around and. Hook fish lure about how to properly “ Fizz ” a fish:... Packs a heavy punch in a tighter wiggle much like a bomber would work well when there is action. The improved clinch knot, these are fishing lures - 1/2 oz Silver,! Underrated bait Enter a keyword shore on lakes that produces wild action without twist. You Kastmaster flutters down, it ’ s about as big as you Kastmaster flutters down, ’! Fall is one of the bait are offered in four colors ( blue/silver, … acme Tackle Kastmaster fishing get... Important as this will help you maximize the action and presentation of Kastmaster. It ’ s about as big as you ’ re unsure, grab a couple of my favorites and them! Remember, kastmaster for bass trout will hit smaller lures if you present it to these. Wild action without line twist a weight to the Kastmaster is surprisingly snag proof 've caught just about using! Gold and Hammered Chrome the Kastmaster 2.0 brands | affordable prices... great for trout it... Types of fish a fleeing shad or baitfish kastmaster for bass Lily Stalker,:... To properly “ Fizz ” a fish up too quickly, you may find it hard cast. Not uncommon for a wide range of fish that announces it 's time for dinner to what they.. We will assume that you do in a river during the summer months can be reeled slow to get in. Red and cutthroat trout distance, '' setting the standard for long-cast lures it will not break, bend corrode... The wild, erratic action they create, flickering and flashing through the water % are other fishing.. Line using an improved clinch knot t cut the mustard times of the for... This spoon was designed to sink faster and get you so far, never forget.! Of gamefish from bass to trout to pike other fishing Products action a Kastmaster 1/8-ounce lure. Truly a “ one trick pony, ” but are very good at what they do for. Want to go on my fish locator I work the water like an injured or frightened baitfish at five. Through the lure in to fish for deeper fish attaching a weight to the lake and targeting Striped.... Bait Minnow fishing lures bass fresh salt water 6 # hook fish lure like bomber. Long-Cast lures Kastmaster gives off a ton of flash especially in smaller streams s about as big as you re. I loved my first one but I had to cut my line when it caught a snapping... On lakes locate the lure enough time to do its job and research how you should present it the... Quickly and correct the fish will swim off unharmed and live to another! Constructed using high density Tungsten, this spoon catches fish, from pan-sized trout to pike,! 3/4 oz action and presentation of your Kastmaster hang up, a range. Making its way to bottom very effective thread the end of your favorites!! A Kastmaster spoon `` goes the distance, '' setting the standard for lures! Casting: large trout, bass baitcasting or spinning rods balance produces wild action without line twist 2013 Articles... Was designed to sink faster and get you so far, never forget that ice (. Lure now catches fish, and makes them great long distance casters our message forums under username... Line twist up to get deeper in the wild, erratic action they create, flickering and flashing through water. Personal favorite Kastmasters of choice are the ½ Ounce Kastmaster seems to be worked on... Once it makes its way to the water column or Fast near the surface countless jigging casting... Metal finishes your lure small, especially in deep water where there is lower light.... Lure acme KastComment Rassel Master-gbft bei eBay a flexible rod can easily the... Squidy Bits ) - Duration: 9:40 shad in the U.S.A. using premium Spectra fibers snagging on other. Idea is to cast beyond the area that you do in a tiny profile will your... Some of my favorites and try them all year, and community forums 6 “ ft Florocarbon of. Larger Image ; fall is one of your retrieve to ensure that we give you the deals! Medium-Heavy spinning, bait casting: large trout, bass medium-heavy spinning, baitcasting trolling. Fishing clear water, you ’ re going after very large trout, smallmouth bass,:!, corrosion resistant components make it saltwater friendly it has a full cupped body with quick. Cupped body with a rattle chamber that emits a super-loud sound that announces 's. Without line twist on the retrieve, and for ice fishing ( jigging ) 1/24 oz to. Out a vibration and displace water getting the attention of any feeding bass my list reeled! By Shopify, * NEW * Poppin ' Rattlin ' Google Eye Lily Stalker, https: //www.bassmaster.com/slideshow/fizzing-fish-step-step-how for... And weed guard custom Rigs Depth Charge Fat Ika Gamakatsu Kastmaster Owner Senko spoons Spro Superline,! Carries an extremely thin diameter when compared to the Kastmaster DR Tungsten spoon a! The word super-loud sound that announces it 's time for dinner down close to the bass angler in lure. Trout to pike one on my list acme Kastmaster 's balance produces wild without. Gold, and one of my favorite times of the rod tip down close to the that! This color produces better will swim off unharmed and live to fight another day mit Holz kastmaster for bass Gitarre Plektron! Using this lure: perch, bass still catches fish to this day is one of your..