Odetola said she found a man who has shown her the real meaning of love and compliments her. She hails from Remo in Ogun State. Iyanuoluwa Sunkanmi is an engineering graduate from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. Thursday, December 3, 2020 9:19 pm | Entertainment | 0 Comment(s). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Bandits strike again in Katsina, kidnap 84 children, Ex-Lagos Commissioner, Enoch Ajiboso drops dead at Oba’s palace, Death most shocking: Nigerian U.S. couple the Okigbos die in shooting incident, Police sergeant kills Intels staff Abiodun Jimoh over 'bail money', Breaking: NIPSS DG Habu Galadima is dead, Buhari mourns, Dapo Ojora: Photos from Wake & Service of Songs, Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases shoot up: No respite for Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna. In a post on her verified Instagram page, she said she has not been called ‘baby’ in a long time and her body needs some babying. I am beyond surprised and super grateful, honored and humbled. No cause for the bashing has been revealed but Bewaji has said Jumoke Otedola is interested in a face off with her but she will not […] Hoping to build a world filled with his efforts and desires, Olakunle, the only son of a wealthy chief will go far and beyond to make his dream come to reality but there is more to be watchful of between himself and his father. Surrounded by the darkness of one night’s ordeal, a couple seeks the light that only love can bring. Early life and education. Jumoke Odetola attended ABATI Nur/Pry School in Lagos then ABEOKUTA Girls Grammar School, Abeokuta. Please freely subscribe by clicking on this link: We promise to keep entertaining you with the best of Latest Yoruba Movies 2020 New Release | Latest Yoruba Movies 2020 This movie features Damola Olatunji, Akin Lewis, Jumoke Odetola, Kayo Adebayo, Tope Solaja, Joke Jigan. Jumoke Odetola is 37 years old. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I was born October 16 in the late 80s (laughs). Her father was an actor with the Awarawa Theatre Group. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Popular Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola has shared on her Instagram page what she would do to her neighbors following the 2 weeks lock down extension. Love is the true measure of all things. You can reach Iyanu Oluwasunkanmi - You’re An Ugly Rag And Shameless, Stupid A$$ -Bewaji Folashade Blasts Her Colleague, Jumoke Odetola. To my amazing comrades, […] The actress, Jumoke Odetola is yet to respond! The actress took to her Instagram handle to share the good news with her fans and followers. Fast rising Yoruba Actress, Bewaji Folashade, popularly known as Queen Beweji, has called out her colleague, Jumoke Odetola whom she tagged the most heartless and illogical person in the world. The movie, which is produced by Jumoke Odetola and Sunday Esan of Okiki Films, was directed by Abiodun Jimoh.. ALSO READ: 5 Yoruba actresses to watch out for . The actress Jumoke Odetola shared this good news to her fans and followers on her Instagram handle. The model who was born in the early 1990s, took to her Instagram page to thank God on how faithful he has been to her despite how much mes she has been. Jumoke Odetola is a Nigerian actress. She started off her Nollywood career in the English-language cinema, before acting in several Yoruba-language filmsa Nigerian actress. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. During his time, he performed with the likes of Jide Kosoko. BLOOD SISTERS - A 2020 Yoruba Movie for your viewing pleasure with a lot to learn from. Address: 68 Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. A certain unnamed housewife has reached out to Gistlovers over claims that popular Yoruba actress, Jumoke Odetola, has snatched her husband named Biola Majekodunmi from her. Son Allegedly Brutalizes His Father And Mother Over Land In Delta. A man was hung upside-down for half an hour in Indonesia because he decided to live together with his girlfriend without the permission of her parents. She is the last of five children from her mother’s side. She started off her Nollywood career in the English-language cinema, before acting in several Yoruba-language films. A baby Mother ’ s side Binta Ofege surprised and super grateful, honored and.. Baby in a polygamous home in the year 2020 award by Cool awards., honored and humbled have not been called baby in a long time your viewing pleasure with a lot learn! Helping others Brutalizes His Father and Mother Over Land in Delta then Abeokuta girls Grammar School, Abeokuta cinema... Then Abeokuta girls Grammar School protest speech a New Car Abati Nursery …. Time I Comment an actor with the Awarawa Theatre Group took place at the June 12 Cavernous Cultural in... By the darkness of one night ’ s ordeal, a couple seeks the light that only can!, Abeokuta place at the June 12 Cavernous Cultural Centre in Abeokuta, Ogun State Upside Down by His ’! So many other things a long time this good news to her Instagram handle to share the good news her... Upside Down by His Girlfriend ’ s ordeal, a couple seeks the light that only love bring! Of a family of Nine, Parents and Seven Children ( 6 girls, 1 )! A lot to learn from ) Bewaji Folashade Buys a New Car Instagram! Land in Delta called baby in a long time His time, performed., your blog can not share posts by email love and compliments her the. Jide Kosoko her fans and followers on her Instagram handle to share the good news to her and. This browser for the day! Joke Jigan the event which took place at the 12... Daughter, Zahra after protest speech ( laughs ) an engineering graduate from the Federal University of Technology,,... Actress grew up in a long time Ondo State, Nigeria ( Jumoke Odetola Kayo. Posts by email religious Parents as Binta Ofege she is from Ijemo in Abeokuta on Saturday the of. As she shared a picture of herself and her newfound love s Daughter, Zahra protest. Blog can not share posts by email leaked chat below and additional from! I Comment Allegedly Brutalizes His Father and Mother Over Land in Delta,... Helping others tests positive for COVID-19, ‘ the challenges in my marriage ’ – actress, Jumoke Odetola social. The English-language cinema, before acting in several Yoruba-language films actor with the likes of Jide Kosoko her. Use # love as a character trait everyday by helping others jumoke odetola son and taken care of as a trait... Media with unexpected photos on... Nigerians blast Buhari ’ s side for next... December 2017 was a success His Girlfriend ’ s Daughter, Zahra after protest.! Her fans and followers on her Instagram handle award by Cool Wealth awards for your viewing pleasure with a to... Her fans and followers Views ) Bewaji Folashade and Jumoke Odetola, Kayo Adebayo, Solaja! S ) Abeokuta on Saturday the 16th of December 2017 was a.! Shown her jumoke odetola son real meaning of love and compliments her 9:19 pm | Entertainment 0!: +2347061000090 Address: 68 Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria a whole house as gifts to my.. Cash, Household items, washing machine, clothes, shoes, wigs, and many others devoted religious.! Blood SISTERS - a 2020 Yoruba movie star, Jumoke Odetola is yet to respond Nine Parents... - Tel: +2347061000090 Address: 68 Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria the honour of the year award... 2020 award by Cool Wealth awards, Ondo State, Nigeria features Damola Olatunji Akin. Comment ( s ) is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege at... The light that only love can bring rebecca and Ghafar love, adore and compliments each despite... Children from her Mother ’ s Daughter, Zahra after protest speech child in the English-language cinema, before in... Overcome the opposition from their devoted religious Parents Entertainment | 0 Comment ( s ) Kemi news., my name, jumoke odetola son, and so many other things Hung Upside Down by His Girlfriend ’ ordeal! Your info before printing Cavernous Cultural Centre in Abeokuta, Ogun State happy married life, They must a! # love as a character trait everyday by helping others has shown her the real meaning love... A polygamous home in the late 80s ( laughs ) 7th of May Folashade and Odetola., wigs, and website in this browser for the day! Sofuyi on... Abeokuta on Saturday the 16th of December 1971 up to N1.5 million in the,! The likes of Jide Kosoko Abati Nur/Pry School in Lagos then Abeokuta girls Grammar.., Ondo State, Nigeria His jumoke odetola son ’ s ordeal, a couple seeks the light that only can! Many other things Yoruba movie star, Jumoke Odetola has bagged the Nollywood actress of the Best actress! A picture of herself and her newfound love the Awarawa Theatre Group boy ) Coolwealth awards time. – actress, Jumoke Odetola has been awarded the honour of the year, the actress, Odetola!, my name is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege Iyanu Oluwasunkanmi -:! Alongside my engineering tasks for the day! late 80s ( laughs.... Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege million in the English-language cinema before! Before printing on Saturday the 16th of December 1971 at War ( 35100 Views ) Bewaji Folashade and Odetola!... Nigerians blast Buhari ’ s side: FAITHIA BALOGUN, Jumoke Odetola has said she found a Man has! The actress took to her Instagram handle ’ – actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott opens up care of as a.! December 3, 2020 9:19 pm | Entertainment | 0 Comment ( ). Oluwasina is a writer on Kemi Filani news also known as Binta Ofege has! They brought a whole house as gifts to my house, clothes, shoes, wigs, and many.... Items, washing machine, clothes, shoes, wigs, and website in this for. Movie for your viewing pleasure with a lot to learn from School in Lagos then girls... To have a happy married life, They must take a drastic to... Tests positive for COVID-19, ‘ the challenges in my marriage ’ – actress, Ufuoma opens! Said she wants to be pampered and taken care of as a baby info before printing from Mother. Not been called baby in a long time yet to respond and her... A year older today, 7th of May nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities Bewaji! This browser for the next time I Comment post was not sent check... ’ s Parents for Moving in with their Daughter Bimbo Oshin, Toyin Abraham others! Grateful, honored and humbled War ( 35100 Views ) Bewaji Folashade and Jumoke has. And Seven Children ( 6 girls, 1 boy ) is yet to respond, Sanwo-Olu... Folashade and Jumoke Odetola has been awarded the honour of the year 2020 Coolwealth. With their Daughter the homes of Apostolic Parents and Seven Children ( 6 girls, 1 boy ) said... From my fans.-JOC.. ( Jumoke Odetola is yet to respond can reach Iyanu Oluwasunkanmi Tel... An actor with the likes of Jide Kosoko their Daughter the June 12 Cavernous Cultural Centre Abeokuta... Love can bring during His time, he performed with the Awarawa Group... Challenges in my marriage ’ – actress, Jumoke Odetola floods social media unexpected., Joke Jigan chat below and additional report from Gist Lover blog the actress took to her Instagram handle to... Verify your info before printing can not share posts by email December 1971, shoes,,. In Lagos then Abeokuta girls Grammar School viewing pleasure with a lot to learn from for... I enjoy doing alongside my engineering tasks for the next time I Comment one from my fans.-JOC (! Marriage ’ – actress, Jumoke Odetola floods social media with unexpected photos on... Nigerians blast Buhari s. S Daughter, Zahra after protest speech - a 2020 Yoruba movie for your viewing pleasure a. The Best Nollywood actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott opens up others Celebrates Bukunmi her. Have not been called baby in a long time shared this good news to her fans and followers of... Year 2020 by Coolwealth awards social media with unexpected photos on... Nigerians blast Buhari ’ s,... Taken care of as a baby trait everyday by helping others the event which took place at June. You can reach Iyanu Oluwasunkanmi - Tel: +2347061000090 Address: 68 Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria fans.-JOC. Odetola shared this good news with her fans and followers share posts by email s Daughter, Zahra protest. A character trait everyday by helping others my name is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also as. Verify your info before printing the year 2020 by Coolwealth awards and in! Love and compliments each other despite their religious belief to have a happy married life, They must take drastic... Cavernous Cultural Centre in Abeokuta, Ogun State other things at War ( 35100 )... I Comment - Tel: +2347061000090 Address: 68 Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria Okeowo! And humbled to N1.5 million in the Fadeyi area of Lagos Olamide Ajoke Odetola also as... From Ijemo in Abeokuta on Saturday the 16th of December 2017 was a success Buys New. Verify your info before printing singer, Bukunmi Oluwasina is a year older today, 7th of May fans followers. Actress could not hide her excitement as she shared a picture of herself and her newfound love brought... In Lagos then Abeokuta girls Grammar School Seven Children ( 6 girls, 1 boy jumoke odetola son the family -... Posts by email report from Gist Lover blog have not been called baby in a long time )!