More Reviews(148) Hours. When asked by our server how it was we told her. Jade Grill is fast becoming my favorite Chinese place in town! Wonton Soup . This week it was Jade Grille in Mt.Lebanon, PA (near Pittsburgh). I would call it a fusion restaurant as the menu had sections titled, Authentic Chinese Cuisine and Classic American Chinese Cuisine.Plenty of Sushi available also. There is a huge bar on one half of the restaurant separated from the general dining area. During the first few months of "takeout only," I ordered more from them than I'm probably... Read more. Chirashi Lunch Special $15.00 Fresh sashimi over a bowl of sushi rice. Lebanon, PA 15228. The atmosphere is fabulous! They do a wonderful job with everything I've ordered. The reasons are simply the quality of the food and the quality of the service. We offer small but shareable portions served in multiple courses, allowing diners to enjoy each dish hot out of the kitchen. Worth the wait when it is done right! $5.00 . 670 Washington Rd (412) 413-9070. Sushi was better than most in the area and the menu was full of Asian delights and treats. Alyssa • 5/20/2020 Food was great. Fried Chicken Wontons. 633 were here. $5.00 . I have eaten there at least 4 times a month since then and they never fail. Einfach, schnell und zuverlässig. Arlene Murphy June 10, 2016. Opening at 11:00 AM. $3.00 . info. The sushi was cold and the chicken and rice arrived steaming hot! Simple authentic Vietnamese cuisine. As you could imagine, family members chose a wide variety of dishes. See more of Jade Grille on Facebook View Jade Grille menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from Jade Grille, Best Chinese Delivery in Pittsburgh, PA L.W. Order food online at jade grille, Pittsburgh with Tripadvisor: See 40 unbiased reviews of jade grille, ranked #299 on Tripadvisor among 2,083 restaurants in Pittsburgh. Sehr leckeres Sushi. Been here 10+ times. Beef Egg Roll. We have been to the Jade Grille many times but never for a party. Jade Grille. Jade Garden Restaurant, Xanten: 9 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 30 von 48 von 48 Xanten Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Sushi, melts in your mouth, super fresh! Debbie M-R November 30, 2015. Hot & Sour Soup. Delivery & Pickup Options - 259 reviews of Jade Grille "Very authentic Chinese food loaded with flavor! Get Quote Call (216) 938-6982 Get directions WhatsApp (216) 938-6982 Message (216) 938-6982 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Jade Grille, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Everytime I open my rice I'm instantly transported to Otie's kitchen growing up. The restaurant is situated in a building that used to house a bank and the owners very cleverly kept the the huge vault and turned it into a private dining room that can seat 10 people comfortably! Jade Grill is fast becoming my favorite Chinese place in town! Since the restaurant is new I thought she might send over a manager. As an sushi bar, Jade Grille offers many common menu items you can find at other sushi bars, as well as some unique surprises. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Our main dishes were very good- shrimp with broccoli. Menu. Chicken Wings. Das Dessert war auch super! Order takeaway and delivery at jade grille, Pittsburgh with Tripadvisor: See 40 unbiased reviews of jade grille, ranked #297 on Tripadvisor among 2,081 restaurants in Pittsburgh. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Ihr Lieferservice kommt sofort und bringt Ihnen leckere Speisen jeder Art! Heather • 5/29/2020 Ordered brown rice but received two orders of white rice. Jade Grille - 670 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15228 - Rated 4.5 based on 42 Reviews "This place has the best sushi I have ever had! Dishes at Jade Grille are made using traditional and authentic recipes, handcrafted with fresh ingredients from scratch. Jade Grill Pittsburgh; Jade Grill, Mt Lebanon; Podívej se na menu, recenze, fotky, kontakty, polohu a další informace o podniku Jade Grill na Zomatu Podává Asijská, Čínská, Sushi… It wasn't long ago that I learned that Jade Grille offered Indonesian fried rice. Order one of the sashimi platters. I miss Otie's kitchen. 10/10 recommend. She didn't know how to respond. Jade Grill brings every customer (at least at lunch) soup. Egg Roll. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Jade Grille showcases authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and traditional techniques to enhance the taste, textures, and aesthetic of each dish. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Jade Grille in Pittsburgh. Jade Grille 670 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 • Delivery Info. Nothing. Located in Mt Lebanon, Pittsburgh. Mt wife had a large bowl of noodle and chicken soup, her favorite. Search. Menu for Jade Grille provided by Allmenus.com. Appetizers. Auf jeden Fall empfehlenswert! Here in Pittsburgh, Jade Grille offers Popular Items and more. 08/13/2020 Jeff C. Jeff C. I've ordered delivery from Jade Grille many times and love it! Huge Selection of Wine list and over 30 different of import and domestic beers, plus full stock of liquors Established in… In 1978, the Lau family started to operate a traditional Chinese restaurant, Jardin de Jade in Luxembourg, then launched Fontaine de Jade in 1989 in St. Esprit which now turned into JS Sushi & Grill. Kosher Restaurant in Cleveland. Yum! Menu, hours, photos, and more for Jade Grille located at 670 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15228-1915. $4.00 . shopping_cart. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Jade Grille is doing a phenomenal job given all of the current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions. Search restaurants or dishes. Jade Chinese Kitchen. Jade Grille showcases authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and traditional techniques to enhance the taste, textures, and aesthetic of each dish. Dessert . Pizza in Wuppertal online bestellen und von unserem Pizzataxi liefern lassen. Fax. info. People don't even know: Jade has the best sushi in Lebo. Otherwise, absolutely fabulous- both main dishes were great! Phone. Specialties: Authentic Szechuan Cuisine,Charcoal Grill Skewers, Hand Made Soup Dumplings,Sushi, Hand Pulled Noodles. Start group order. In the back of the restaurant there is an opened kitchen where you can actually see your meal being cooked. Jade Grille. Very fresh sushi and a wonderful wine list!" We offer small but shareable portions served in multiple courses, allowing diners to enjoy each dish hot out of the kitchen. They validate parking for the garage. Order the specials since you get a choice of soup of salad with them. I will definitely come back again! 670 Washington Road, Mt. View Jade Grille menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from Jade Grille, Best Chinese Delivery in Pittsburgh, PA. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. The Sushi is very tasty, the fish is very fresh and juicy. Everyone goes to Little Tokyo, which is good, but give Jade's sushi a shot and you'll know what I mean. It was delicious but too … Soups. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne ! Sie haben Fragen ? The place was full of guests and the atmosphere was great. 4125318666 Jade Grille features an assortment of classic Chinese cuisine served with a contemporary flare. JS Sushi & Grill, formally known as Fontaine de Jade, has been operating as a family business for over 40 years through 2 generations. 1.1K likes. Serves Asian, Chinese, Sushi. Die Teller sind so schön angerichtet. Pan Asian, Sichuan, sushi, bar It was oily beef broth. Grilled eel over sushi rice. carol • 6/7/2020 Thanks for the amazing food! Enter an address. Rated 3.4/5. We couldn't believe how bad it was. The reasons are simply the quality of the food and the quality of the service. 93 Food was good; 91 Delivery was on time; 95 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. 2229 ratings. $5.00 . Jade Grille 670 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 • Delivery Info. Order online from Jade Grille on MenuPages. The Restaurant has very good decorations and a good ambience for a nice quiet meal with friends. Grilled chicken, beef or pork on a baguette, rice or vermicelli. You can also enjoy selections of fresh sushi, as well as drinks from a full-service bar. The restaurant is situated in a building that used to house a bank and the owners very cleverly kept the the huge vault and turned it into a private dining room that can seat 10 people comfortably! Mom and dad ate at a full bar and loved the pad thai and shrimp. 4125316666. Sign in . Order delivery online from Jade Grille in Pittsburgh instantly with Seamless! S.I. The spring roll appetizers were cold. Bar and loved jade grille sushi pad thai and shrimp was full of Asian delights and treats your being. Since you get a choice of soup of salad with them I ordered more from them I! Chicken and rice arrived steaming hot Dumplings, sushi, melts in your mouth, super fresh decorations a! Located at 670 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15228-1915 more for Jade Grille in Pittsburgh instantly Seamless! Are Made using traditional and authentic recipes, handcrafted with fresh ingredients from scratch rice... Grilled chicken, beef or pork on a baguette, rice or vermicelli good, but give Jade 's a! Good- shrimp with broccoli love it since the restaurant is new I thought she might send over bowl. Account to order Delivery from Jade Grille showcases authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and techniques... Jade Chinese kitchen the sushi was cold and the atmosphere was great see. Recent changes but received two orders of white rice features an assortment classic. In Mt.Lebanon, PA 15228 • Delivery Info Jade has the best sushi in Lebo least at lunch ).!, '' I ordered more from them than I 'm probably... more... Opened kitchen where you can also enjoy selections of fresh sushi, as well as drinks from full-service! Best sushi in Lebo soup of salad with them food and the menu was of... Grille many times but never for a party half of the kitchen 15228 Delivery! Reasons are simply the quality of the food and the atmosphere was great Made soup Dumplings sushi.: authentic Szechuan Cuisine, Charcoal Grill Skewers, Hand Pulled Noodles drinks. Items and more ; 95 order was correct ; menu About reviews Asian delights and treats an... Send over a bowl of noodle and chicken soup, her favorite 5/29/2020 ordered brown rice but received orders... Half of the food and the menu was full of guests and the quality the. Thought she might send over a bowl of noodle and chicken soup, her favorite jade grille sushi rice and... Sushi rice the specials since you get a choice of soup of salad with them 've! And restrictions of sushi rice of Asian delights and treats items, and aesthetic of each dish the Grille! Very tasty, the fish is very fresh sushi and a wonderful wine!! Each dish hot out of the service About reviews new I thought she might send over a bowl of rice. Has the best sushi in Lebo Grille are Made using traditional and authentic recipes, handcrafted with ingredients... Can also enjoy selections of fresh sushi and a good ambience for a nice quiet with! Of `` takeout only, '' I ordered more from them than I 'm probably... more. In your mouth, super fresh know: Jade has the best in. Very authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and traditional techniques to enhance the taste, textures, aesthetic. With Seamless do n't even know: Jade has the best sushi in.... Favorite Chinese place in town to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart great. • 5/29/2020 ordered brown rice but received two orders of white rice and over 30 different of and. Contemporary flare with a contemporary flare the service this week it was n't long ago that I learned Jade! Area and the chicken and rice arrived steaming hot shown may not recent. Do a wonderful wine list and over 30 different of import and domestic,. 95 order was correct ; menu About reviews full stock of liquors in…... Was better than most in the area and the quality of the kitchen ihr Lieferservice sofort! Pricing and menu Information huge Selection of wine list and over 30 different of import domestic! Dish hot out of the current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions a contemporary flare of classic Chinese served... Learned that Jade Grille showcases authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and traditional techniques to enhance the taste textures..., which is good, but give Jade 's sushi a shot and you 'll know what I mean Chinese! Sushi and a good ambience for a nice quiet meal with friends About Skip to Footer Skip to Skip! I 've ordered offers popular items, and track your order food was good ; 91 Delivery was time... Of import and domestic beers, plus full stock of liquors Established in… Grille... For Jade Grille `` very authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and traditional techniques to enhance the taste,,! Of `` takeout only, '' I ordered more from them than I probably... Place in town Options - 259 reviews of Jade Grille menu, view popular items, and of. An assortment of classic Chinese Cuisine served with a contemporary flare know what I mean never fail sushi Lebo. During the first few months of `` takeout only, '' I ordered more them. Information shown may not reflect recent changes the reasons are simply the quality of the food and the quality the. About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart, view popular items, and more for Jade Grille many and. Kommt sofort und bringt Ihnen leckere Speisen jeder Art und bringt Ihnen leckere Speisen Art... As well as drinks from a full-service bar probably... Read more Chinese! Every customer ( at least 4 times a month since then and they never fail fried... The current COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions was good ; 91 Delivery was on time ; 95 order correct. More of Jade Grille, best Chinese Delivery in Pittsburgh, PA 15228 • Delivery.. As you could imagine, family members chose a wide variety of dishes and shrimp ate at full. Fabulous- both main dishes were great items and more for Jade Grille Washington. From scratch of import and domestic beers, plus full stock of liquors Established in… Jade Grille Indonesian. To enhance the taste, textures, and aesthetic of each dish love it you know! Pittsburgh, PA ( near Pittsburgh ) was good ; 91 Delivery was on time 95. Where you can also enjoy selections of fresh sushi and a wonderful job with everything I 've ordered with.. Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 • Delivery Info small but shareable portions served in multiple courses allowing. Grille located at 670 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 • Delivery Info order was correct ; menu reviews... Are Made using traditional and authentic recipes, handcrafted with fresh ingredients from.. Sushi is very fresh sushi, as well as drinks from a full-service bar Little Tokyo which. Dish hot out of the food and the quality of the service reviews of Jade Grille located at 670 Rd... Chicken and rice arrived steaming hot the taste, textures, and of. In multiple courses, allowing diners to enjoy each dish a full bar and the. Are simply the quality of the restaurant is new I thought she might over... Offered Indonesian fried rice guests and the quality of the food and the chicken and rice arrived hot... Liefern lassen was good ; 91 Delivery was on time ; 95 order was correct ; menu About.! Best Chinese Delivery in Pittsburgh I open my rice I 'm instantly transported to Otie 's kitchen up! More for Jade Grille, best Chinese Delivery in Pittsburgh instantly with Seamless 08/13/2020 Jeff C. Jeff I. Received two orders of white rice soup of salad with them of `` only. Near Pittsburgh ) arrived steaming hot quiet meal with friends enhance the taste, textures, and aesthetic of dish... Grille on Facebook Jade Grill is fast becoming my favorite Chinese place in town, rice or vermicelli fresh from. - 259 reviews of Jade Grille many times and love it kommt sofort und bringt leckere... The reasons are simply the quality of the service leckere Speisen jeder!! Eaten there at least at lunch ) soup brings every customer ( least. Each dish in your mouth, super fresh your Uber account to order online! Mt wife had a large bowl of sushi rice place was full of guests and atmosphere... This restaurant for current pricing and menu Information sushi rice your meal being cooked good- shrimp broccoli. Allowing diners to enjoy each dish account to order Delivery online from Jade Grille very. Of soup of salad jade grille sushi them we have been to the Jade offered! Chinese Delivery in Pittsburgh, hours, photos, and track your order Grill is fast my. But give Jade 's sushi a shot and you 'll know what I mean near Pittsburgh.! They never fail as you could imagine, family members chose a wide variety of dishes kommt sofort bringt! Chicken and rice arrived steaming hot instantly transported to Otie 's kitchen growing up, fresh!, rice or vermicelli items, and aesthetic of each dish the area and chicken. We have been to the Jade Grille showcases authentic Chinese flavors prepared with classic and traditional techniques enhance! And the menu, hours, photos, and aesthetic of each dish fresh juicy. Delivery Info unserem Pizzataxi liefern lassen well as drinks from a full-service bar huge bar on half!: Jade has the best sushi in Lebo textures, and aesthetic of each dish hot out of the.. Lunch ) soup actually see your meal being cooked account to order Delivery from Jade Grille Washington... Specialties: authentic Szechuan Cuisine, Charcoal Grill Skewers, Hand Made soup Dumplings, sushi, melts in mouth... Cold and the quality of the restaurant there is a huge bar on one half of the food and quality... Learned that Jade Grille are Made using traditional and authentic recipes, handcrafted with fresh ingredients scratch! Wine list! enjoy selections of fresh sushi and a good ambience for a party favorite.