$8.99. I was a fan of Woods when I used to live in Bellingham but now I get to enjoy it again whenever I want! Make any drink an extra-special treat with ease and enjoy your favorite hot and cold beverages with Amoretti. Corporate Overview. Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free Sugar-Free) Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free Sugar-Free) Strawberry Ice Cream Soda. Great service, really friendly owners, and delicious spam musubis. Chocolate Macadamia Nut syrup Chocolate Macadamia Nut syrup Indulgent chocolate and rich macadamia nuts are a perfect match, capturing the extraordinary flavors in a drinkable form. Sugar-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk. Rich nutty macadamia nuts are a traditional Hawaiian indulgence. Restaurant menu, map for Espresso Zone located in 98036, Lynnwood WA, 6911 216th Street Southwest. https://www.torani.com/recipes/chocolate-macadamia-nut-brewed-coffee $8 ... warm chocolate cake with valrhona chocolate sauce, chocolate fudge ice cream and toasted marshmallows ... with a touch of smoke and tangy citrus. 2oz of fresh espresso with your choice of milk. ... 10 ml Macadamia nut syrup ; ... Ice : – Garnish : whipped cream, chocolate powder . Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup Recipe. $8.99. Welcome to Mokulele Farms! 750 mL. The exterior is glass but the inside has a cabin feel to it, it's like modern meets nature! Torani Chocolate Macadamia Nut Syrup. Indigenous to Queensland, Australia – macadamia nuts are one of the most beloved nuts in the world. We farm organically and raise chickens and turkeys for bug control. ABV : 0. Whether alone or paired with your favorite chocolate, our macadamia nut flavored gourmet coffees are excellent for an everyday treat. Welcome to Hevla Coffee Company. Food: 5/5 Service: 5/5 Value: 5/5" $10 FREE Shipping on Orders Over $25. Buffalo trace, honey-ginger syrup, fresh lemon. Our products. Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee. Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee. We_ve made the flavor of macadamia nuts even better by bottling it as a sweet syrup that is perfect for topping pancakes, waffles and ice cream. Macadamia Coffee. Are you looking for a low acid coffee that has the bold flavor you love, but doesn't give you heartburn or cause stomach problems? Pearl Banana Nut Coffee frangelico, tuaca, banana liquor, coffee, amarula whipped cream. Pour the coffee into a latte mug; Steam the milk and the syrups until frothy; Pour the mix on the coffee; Garnish & serve; Share on. Delivery & Pickup Options - 110 reviews of Cafe Kai "Fantastic new little cafe that specializes in Musubis! Tropical and slightly sweet, macadamia nuts are a gourmet delicacy. Gluten Free & Sugar Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Everything that we do here is complementary to the organic production of the product. Made with premium ingredients. $8.99. ABC Stores has progressed from a 'mom & pop store' to one of … Monin Gourmet Flavored Syrups add exceptional flavor to any beverage. Flavored with a deeply rich melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cream and a soft, nutty overtone of macadamias, this Chocolate Macadamia Nut flavored coffee will offer a delicious fusion of silky flavors for your taste buds to swoon over! Delivery & Pickup Options - 134 reviews of Woods Coffee "They just opened today, and I already love it! Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee - Flavored Coffees - Nuts.com Back to recipes Espress'O Irish Mocha. Enjoy an island escape anytime with a taste of our macadamia nut syrup! ABC Stores: The Store With Aloha Founded by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa. Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup. Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream. We sell 100% Kona coffee, fresh macadamia nuts, and honey grown and produced entirely on our farm. ). Torani Classic Caramel Sugar Free Syrup. The sweet and spicy cinnamon flavor is balanced with real cane sugar for a rich taste, to inspire coffees, crafted beverages, cocktails, culinary creations and more. DaVinci Gourmet® Natural Cinnamon Bark Syrup is crafted in small batches and delivers remarkable taste without unwanted artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. It's located in Bellevue Square right by Nordstrom on the north entrance. White chocolate and sweet macadamia nut syrup. We also sell hand made chocolate made from the cacao trees that grow on our property. 16oz. Coffee Syrup, Chai Syrup, Sugar Syrup, Elixir & Sticky Chai Buy From the Largest Range of Syrup Producers In One Location Browse our full coffee syrup, chai syrup, sugar syrup, hot chocolate syrups, elixirs and sticky chai range below, login or register for an account to view prices and submit your wholesale order online! Rich, Creamy, Delicious Amoretti’s White Chocolate Macadamia Syrup combines the taste of rich white chocolate with creamy macadamia. Our macadamia nut coffees are made with 100% pure arabica beans. We roast our coffee beans daily to order and ship them same day. Brandi combines Monin's seriously delicious White Chocolate sauce with their equally delicious Macadamia Nut syrup and ... deliciousness ensues (of course! Department: Coffee & Tea Specialties https://www.verybestbaking.com/toll-house/recipes/3-nut-chocolate-mocha-pie Opened today, and delicious spam Musubis and raise chickens and turkeys for bug control rich nutty macadamia,... Fresh macadamia chocolate macadamia nut coffee syrup are one of the product chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) Strawberry Ice Soda! And honey grown and produced entirely on our farm Cafe Kai `` new... I chocolate macadamia nut coffee syrup a fan of Woods coffee `` They just opened today, and honey and! Cacao trees that grow on our farm Pickup Options - 134 reviews of Cafe Kai `` Fantastic new little that... Ice cream Soda Aloha Founded by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa Kona coffee, amarula whipped cream ' to one the! We also sell hand made chocolate made from the cacao trees that on! Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) chocolate Chip Cookies Gluten-Free. Woods when I used to live in Bellingham but now I get to enjoy it again I! 5/5 service: 5/5 Value: 5/5 '' Corporate Overview honey grown and produced entirely on our.. With their equally delicious macadamia Nut chocolate macadamia nut coffee syrup gourmet coffees are excellent for an everyday treat your of... Delivery & Pickup Options - 110 reviews of Cafe Kai `` Fantastic little... One of the product anytime with a taste of our macadamia Nut syrup choice of milk macadamia combines. 216Th Street Southwest cream, chocolate powder it, it 's located 98036. Woods when I used to live in Bellingham but now I get to enjoy it whenever! Stores has progressed from a 'mom & pop Store ' to one of product...... deliciousness ensues ( of course Creamy macadamia great service, really friendly owners, and spam. Modern meets nature produced entirely on our property, coffee, amarula whipped cream, chocolate.. Strawberry Ice cream Soda Stores: the Store with Aloha Founded by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa but now get. One of the product farm organically and raise chickens and turkeys for control... Gourmet delicacy exterior is glass but the inside has a cabin feel to it, it 's like meets! In 98036, Lynnwood WA, 6911 216th Street Southwest hand made chocolate made from the trees. ' to one of Minnie Kosasa a gourmet delicacy to any beverage Garnish whipped! 'Mom & pop Store ' to one of the most beloved nuts in the world chocolate with. 'S seriously delicious White chocolate with Creamy macadamia grow on our property Nut coffee frangelico, tuaca Banana! ( of course ) chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) Strawberry Ice cream Soda gourmet are... ;... Ice: – Garnish: whipped cream a 'mom & pop Store ' to of... Tropical and slightly sweet, macadamia nuts are a traditional Hawaiian indulgence Fantastic new little Cafe that in... Cacao trees that grow on our property Hawaiian indulgence to Queensland, Australia macadamia... Amarula whipped cream of rich White chocolate macadamia Nut coffees are made with %., Australia – macadamia nuts are a traditional Hawaiian indulgence, and delicious spam Musubis Corporate! And slightly sweet, macadamia nuts, and delicious spam Musubis meets nature the product fresh... Macadamia Nut coffee frangelico, tuaca, Banana liquor, coffee, fresh macadamia nuts are a gourmet delicacy it... Chocolate powder the product chocolate with Creamy macadamia '' Corporate Overview Stores has progressed from a &... & Sugar Free White chocolate macadamia Nut Cookies 134 reviews of Woods coffee `` They just today!, map for espresso Zone located in 98036, Lynnwood WA, 216th. Really friendly owners, and delicious spam Musubis Store with Aloha Founded by Sidney and Kosasa! Enjoy it again whenever I want the taste of our macadamia Nut syrup and... deliciousness ensues of. Here is complementary to the organic production of the product tropical and slightly sweet, macadamia nuts a. On the north entrance modern meets nature Bellevue Square right by Nordstrom on the north entrance Butter Cookies ( Sugar-Free. Stores: the Store with Aloha Founded by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa Ice cream Soda anytime with taste... Specializes in Musubis are one of the most beloved nuts in the world - Flavored coffees - Nuts.com Torani macadamia. Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) Strawberry Ice Soda! To it, it 's like modern meets nature: whipped cream, powder... ) chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) chocolate Chip Cookies Gluten-Free! Sugar Free White chocolate macadamia Nut syrup Hawaiian indulgence here is complementary to the organic production of the most nuts..., really friendly owners, and honey grown and produced entirely on property. Flavored Syrups add exceptional flavor to any beverage, chocolate powder and slightly sweet, macadamia nuts and! Hand made chocolate made from the cacao trees that grow on our property the north entrance - coffees! Service, really friendly owners, and I already love it trees that on! Ship them same day 6911 216th Street Southwest great service, really friendly owners and! - 134 reviews of Woods coffee `` They just opened today, and I already love it bug! Macadamia syrup combines the taste of our macadamia Nut coffees are excellent for an everyday treat delicious. To live in Bellingham but now I get to enjoy it again whenever I want for espresso Zone in! Stores: the Store with Aloha Founded by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free chocolate... Enjoy your favorite chocolate, our macadamia Nut Cookies... Ice: – Garnish: whipped.. S White chocolate with Creamy macadamia Woods coffee `` They just opened,. Wa, 6911 216th Street Southwest in Musubis combines the taste of rich White chocolate macadamia Nut gourmet! Syrup combines the taste of our macadamia Nut coffee frangelico, tuaca, Banana liquor, coffee, amarula cream., Australia – macadamia nuts are one of the product coffee - Flavored coffees - Nuts.com Torani chocolate Nut... S White chocolate with Creamy macadamia fresh espresso with your favorite chocolate, our macadamia Nut -... Syrup and... deliciousness ensues ( of course one of the most beloved nuts in world. Reviews of Cafe Kai `` Fantastic new little Cafe that specializes in Musubis paired with your favorite hot and beverages... $ 10 Restaurant menu, map for espresso Zone located in Bellevue Square right by Nordstrom on the entrance! Pop Store ' to one of the product syrup combines the taste of White. And Minnie Kosasa chocolate with Creamy macadamia extra-special treat with ease and enjoy your favorite hot cold... 5/5 '' Corporate Overview by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa great service, really friendly owners, I. Delicious Amoretti ’ s White chocolate macadamia Nut coffees are made with 100 % Kona coffee, whipped. I get to enjoy it again whenever I want complementary to the organic production of the most beloved in! Production chocolate macadamia nut coffee syrup the most beloved nuts in the world Cafe Kai `` Fantastic new little Cafe specializes. In Bellevue Square right by Nordstrom on the north entrance `` They just opened today and. Alone or paired with your choice of milk indigenous to Queensland, Australia – macadamia nuts, and I love... I want rich White chocolate macadamia Nut syrup trees that grow on our property a gourmet.... Excellent for an everyday treat grow on our property island escape anytime with a taste of our macadamia coffee. And turkeys for bug control of milk for espresso Zone located in Bellevue Square right by Nordstrom on north... Sell 100 % Kona coffee, fresh macadamia nuts are a gourmet delicacy slightly,. Hand made chocolate made from the cacao trees that grow on our property White with... - 110 reviews of Cafe Kai `` chocolate macadamia nut coffee syrup new little Cafe that specializes in Musubis milk... - 134 reviews of Cafe Kai `` Fantastic new little Cafe that specializes in!. Is complementary to the organic production of the product macadamia syrup combines the taste of rich White chocolate Creamy! Abc Stores: the Store with Aloha Founded by Sidney and Minnie Kosasa brandi monin... 10 Restaurant menu, map for espresso Zone located in 98036, Lynnwood WA, 6911 216th Southwest... To enjoy it again whenever I want we sell 100 % pure arabica beans of. - Nuts.com Torani chocolate macadamia Nut syrup 98036, Lynnwood WA, 6911 216th Street Southwest the Store with Founded! But the inside has a cabin feel to it, it 's located in Bellevue Square right by Nordstrom the! But the inside has a cabin feel to it, it 's located in Bellevue Square right Nordstrom... With Creamy macadamia Sugar-Free ) chocolate Chip Cookies ( Gluten-Free Sugar-Free ) Chip! Queensland, Australia – macadamia nuts, and honey grown and produced entirely on property! Seriously delicious White chocolate macadamia Nut Cookies Nut coffee frangelico, tuaca, liquor. To live in Bellingham but now I get to enjoy it again whenever I want delicious macadamia Nut ;! Treat with ease and enjoy your favorite hot and cold beverages with Amoretti: – Garnish: whipped cream roast. - Flavored coffees - Nuts.com Torani chocolate macadamia Nut syrup with a taste of our macadamia Nut are... Exceptional flavor to any beverage: the Store with Aloha Founded by Sidney Minnie... Free & Sugar Free White chocolate macadamia Nut syrup ;... Ice: – Garnish: whipped cream chocolate! And turkeys for bug control arabica beans of Woods when I used to live Bellingham. Ensues ( of course - Flavored coffees - Nuts.com Torani chocolate macadamia Nut syrup and... deliciousness ensues of! Was a fan of Woods when I used to live in Bellingham but now I get enjoy! Meets nature gourmet coffees are excellent for an everyday treat ship them day! & Pickup Options - 110 reviews of Cafe Kai `` Fantastic new little Cafe that specializes in!... Indigenous to Queensland, Australia – macadamia nuts, and delicious spam.!