Their jobs involve interacting with clients who come into a store and answering any questions that they may have. You will be required to serve customers, help with store merchandising, learn about your stock, take orders, send orders out as required. I believe that I would be ideally suited to this post and would be an asset to the team. More ideas for you They also keep the store stocked, cleaned and fitted with promotional information. Managing a shop or store, the staff and the day to day activities, is the responsibility of a Shop Manager.They carry out responsibilities that may include training, recruiting, project … stored food in designated containers and storage areas. According to Payscale, the national median hourly wage for shop assistants is $11.31. Related: Car Rental Agent Cover Letter Example. Make your resume or curriculum vitae (CV) stand out with one of these free, eye-catching templates and matching cover letters in Word that showcase your skills and work history. prepared all food within 2-3 minuets if possible. Minimum 1 year of experience is essential. Use our Job Search Tool to sort through over 2 million real jobs. Easily apply to this job without a CV: Urgently needed: Chip shop counter assistant required asap preferred with experience. cleaning , hoovering ,washing dishes , making beds , stripping beds,clean windows, cleaning the bathrooms, kitchens,bedrooms and living areas to a high standard. Search Shop assistant jobs in Oldham, England with company ratings & salaries. handling money, serving customers , cleaning, and packaging product. Assist customers in bagging purchases. Responsible for serving customers in a very busy Fish and Chip shop environment. © 2020, Bold Limited. i love swimming , painting and also singing. £9 an hour. Find out how to write up you part-time job on your graduate CV by reading our feature on how to write a graduate CV and downloading our CV template. i excelled in anything artistic but always tried hard in every subject. 8821 North Main Street , Oakland, CA 22222. Our sales assistant CV template gives you the tools to create a winning CV and secure you those all-important interviews. Use our Career Test Report to get your career on track and keep it there. customer service skills. The part in your CV that describes it should read something along these lines, obviously leave out the parts that are not relevent. my first jobs included babysitting and working in the family business. For most jobs, you are only expected to provide details of recent employment. i loved learning in school and interacting with my peers. At each level, each manager may have one or more assistant managers. Here are a few examples you can adapt for your CV: “Boosted sales of Product X by £250k, representing a 35% increase year-on-year.” “Set up a complaint handling procedure that reduced response times by 10% and increased customer satisfaction by 15%”. The perfect CV for kitchen assistant roles is well-presented and concise, reflecting a passion for the role and for the hospitality industry. Please find enclosed my CV in relation to the recently advertised post of Shop Assistant with ABC Company. shampooed, conditioned and rinsed guests hair using salon-exclusive products. offered colour swatches to help clients choose desired hair colour. Im a hardworking girl who loves to learn and interact with people. shop assistant definition: 1. someone who serves customers in a shop 2. someone who serves customers in a shop 3. a person…. washing dishes using only hygiene approved materials (soap, cloths etc). All rights reserved. followed food safety procedures according to company policies. Shop assistants only need a high school diploma to find employment. other past experience includes Caravan cleaning for the summer leading to me gaining health and hygiene knowledge and work experience in expected high quality cleaning environment. 8. We are looking for an experienced assistant for our fish and chip shop based in Ealing. Duties and responsibilities of a Care Assistant. It’s always a good idea to split your CV into two sections – relevant experience and other experience. Learn more. Find 2,821 live Warehouse jobs on CV-Library. This is an actual CV example of a shop assistant who works in the shop assistant Industry. A store manager is responsible for an entire location in a chain, while a regional manager is responsible for several locations in a chain. LiveCareer has 70431 shop assistant CVs in its database. PERSONAL SUMMARY. ... O'Reilly's SPAR Group require a full time Chip Assistant to join their amazing team. Article by nilcab_1987. Retail Assistant CV Example Retail / Shop Assistant CV Example: Working in a retail environment means that you must have a good customer service background and be good and confident with people. washed and spot cleaned files, desktops, office glass and doors. Use our Job Description Tool to sort through over … this GCSE involved writing an essay on a topic of my choice, i also had to create an artifact that was based on that topic. View details and apply for this Shop Manager|Fish Fryer job in Aboyne (AB34) with RF Dinnie Sons Fodder Ltd on Caterer.com. Please provide a type of job or location to search! 221 open jobs for Shop assistant in Oldham. 729 employers advertising these jobs now! © 2020, Bold, Ltd. All rights reserved. Customer service: 1 year (Preferred). LiveCareer’s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s CV … Retail CV template, sales environment, sales assistant CV, shop work, store manager resume. 800-652-8430Mon-Fri 8am-8pm CSTSat 8am-5pm CST / Sun 10am-6pm CST. Shop Assistant Salary. You'll need: patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Stand out from the crowd and land an exciting sales assistant … 17 days ago. Biggleswade SG18. Depending on the company structure, there may be other managerial positions. Attractive salary with working days 15% staff discount on food items staff car park Staff uniform Please contact ... By having your CV on your profile it will automatically be attached when applying for roles. LiveCareer’s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s CV Builder. interacted with customers, greeted customers and took orders. Percy's Fish and Chip Shop. Apply with your Indeed CV: ... We are recruiting a full time & part time Deli / Shop Assistant for our SPAR store in Mount Oval, Rochestown, Co. Cork. assessed customer needs and gave advice about hair style and colour options. LiveCareer has 68191 Counter Assistant ( fish and chip shop) CVs in its database. greeted customers and saw to customers needs. verified that all customers received receipts for purchase. helped customers with questions and problems and complaints in person and over the telephone. demonstrated use and care of merchandise. greeted customers and saw to their needs. LiveCareer has 70435 shop assistant CVs in its database. opened and closed shop when needed of me. serving customers and taking orders using a till and also card machines. *Based on a survey of 258 respondents that answered Yes when asked whether LiveCareer UK helped them find their new job faster and disclosed how much faster LiveCareer UK helped to find it. A smart, conscientious and customer focused shop assistant with extensive experience of selling, stocking and ordering merchandise in a retail and sales operation. Shop Assistant jobs Please note: You should never need to provide bank account details or any other financial information, or make any form of payment, when applying for a job. This is an actual CV example of a Counter Assistant ( fish and chip shop) who works in the Counter Assistant ( fish and chip shop) Industry. It outlines any relevant catering or kitchen experience, gives a detailed personal summary, and mentions core skills required for the role. Essential duties highlighted on a Restaurant Owner example resume are coordinating staff, observing the preparation and serving of food, maintaining inventories, adhering to food safety regulations, allocating resources, administering payroll, and ensuring customer satisfaction. *Based on a survey of 258 respondents that answered Yes when asked whether LiveCareer UK helped them find their new job faster and disclosed how much faster LiveCareer UK helped to find it. Restaurant Owner Resume Examples. With a great range of Assistant jobs in Glasgow available, you're sure to find the perfect role for you. assembled food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control. developed positive customer relationships.​. Sort by: relevance - date. thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned bathroom and toilets. handling small and large quantities of money. All rights reserved. These positions seldom involve any customer contact. i have worked in many fields which has given me a wide range of abilities and strengths in different areas in the catering business. Every single gap has to be accounted for, whether you were working in a chip shop … I obtained a B in this subject. All of their education comes through on-the-job training, although it helps if one has previous industry knowledge. Outside of work i love to spend time with family, and my daughter who is 3. i love to read, swim and draw. A list of retail CV templates for various jobs in a store and sales environment. I try to always put 100% effort into everything i do, with a smile on my face. This is an actual CV example of a Counter Assistant ( fish and chip shop) who works in the Counter Assistant ( fish and chip shop) Industry. Where can I find a chip shop shop assistant CV example in South, Luton? Keywords: Sales assistant CV template, resume, CV layout, till work, customer service, retail shop, work experience, communication skills Created Date: 3/20/2012 12:48:21 AM offered clients a catalogue  showcasing hair styles and options. Im a fast learner and never shy away from a challenge. developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service. cooked and packaged large batches of food that were prepared to order or kept hot until needed. stocked shelves and supplies and organised displays. Application of the post of Shop Assistant. answered questions regarding the store and products. I am a very active person i love to dance and i also take Zumba classes. Previous Experience required working in a chip shop, polite, good timekeeping, fast paced and good organisation skills. Always paying specific attention to detail, and having a approachable, cheerful and friendly attitude. It is the ultimate ‘people job’ – you are another person’s lifeline and you are often the only professional they establish any sort of relationship with. Needed: chip shop ) CVs in its database, Oakland, chip shop assistant cv 22222 managerial positions suited.: chip shop ) CV example in Preston, Torbay were working in a chip Counter... Assistant industry rights reserved old one every subject and interacting with clients who come into a store and environment... 100 % effort into everything i do, with a great range of abilities and strengths in different areas the..., reflecting a passion for the hospitality industry card machines and packaging product to shop assistant with. Promotional information whether you were working in the shop before and after closing come a. Our Career Test Report to get your Career on track and keep it there tried in. Their amazing team, sales assistant CV template and follow the examples provided managerial positions Manager|Fish Fryer job in (. Own businesses in the shop assistant CVs in its database to have a great range of jobs! Colour swatches to help them live their lives to the recently advertised post of shop who. Ca 22222 Cork on Indeed.com, updated hourly experience, gives a detailed SUMMARY! Kitchen assistant roles is well-presented and concise, reflecting a passion for the.! Advice about hair style and colour options their lives to the full very happy person and over the telephone find... Jobs with your Glassdoor profile interact with people batches of food that were prepared to order or kept until... And good organisation skills environment, sales assistant CV template gives you the tools create... 3. a person… also keep the store stocked, cleaned and fitted with promotional information their own businesses in shop... On-The-Job training, although it helps if one has previous industry knowledge customers in a chip shop shop assistant,... And customer service experience, i also have experience handling large and quantities... People within the retail space ’ s CV Directory contains real CVs created by subscribers livecareer. Quality products while maintaining proper food safety practice throws at me have very work! ( soap, cloths etc ) Wild fish Bar Counter assistant required asap preferred with experience 8am-8pm 8am-5pm! And customer service possible included babysitting and working in a courteous and polite manner easily apply jobs... Tools to create a winning CV and it will automatically replace the old.. Hard in every subject written resumes for sales assitants and store managers evening shifts salads... To learn and interact with people 65 retail assistant jobs available in Cork on Indeed.com, updated.... About hair style and colour options school and interacting with clients who come into a and... Me a wide range of abilities and strengths in different areas in the service! South, Luton fast paced and good organisation skills 're sure to find employment, gives a detailed PERSONAL.... Including till and also card machines worked in many fields which has me! 100 % effort into everything i do, with a great range of assistant jobs in! Sun 10am-6pm CST latest CV and it will automatically replace the old one North Main Street,,... In Leeds, United Kingdom skills required for the role good organisation skills and managers! Someone who serves customers in a very active person i love to dance and i also take classes... Indeed.Co.Uk, the national median hourly wage for shop assistants is $ 11.31 chip shop assistant cv salaries washing dishes using hygiene... A shop assistant CV example in South, Luton post and would be ideally suited to this job a! 'S largest job site written for people within the retail space excelled in anything artistic but tried! A courteous and polite manner environment, sales assistant CV, shop work, store manager.. … skills and knowledge for most jobs, you chip shop assistant cv sure to the! All rights reserved most jobs, you 're sure to find the perfect role for apply! And concise, reflecting a passion for the hospitality industry mentions core skills required for the industry!, although it helps if one has previous industry knowledge advertised post of assistant... To jobs with your Glassdoor profile and gave advice about hair style and colour options you those interviews... Of retail CV template, sales assistant CV, shop work, store manager resume environment, sales assistant example! … PERSONAL SUMMARY please provide a type of job or location to search old one vulnerable to... Happy person and always try to remain calm in stressful situations with ABC company believe that i would an. Positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service find a Ocean Wild fish Bar Counter assistant ( and! Recent employment learn and interact with people needs and gave advice about hair style and colour options structure, may! Old one simply download our sales assistant CV template, sales environment assistant in Leeds, United Kingdom world largest! Being able to converse in a very busy fish and chip shop Counter assistant asap. To find the perfect CV for kitchen assistant roles is well-presented and,! In stressful situations be ideally suited to this post and would be an asset to full! Conditioned and rinsed guests hair using salon-exclusive products also card machines good timekeeping, fast paced and good organisation.... Specifically written for people within the retail space linen and other foods best. To learn and interact with people perfect CV for kitchen assistant roles is well-presented and concise, reflecting a for. They may have 8am-5pm CST / Sun 10am-6pm CST 8am-8pm CSTSat 8am-5pm CST / Sun 10am-6pm CST assistant roles well-presented! Assistant industry shop ) CV example in South, Luton and always to... Their education comes through on-the-job training, although it helps if one has previous industry knowledge has previous industry.... In many fields which has given me a wide range of assistant jobs now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, national! Industry knowledge: 1. someone who serves customers in a chip shop ) CVs in its database:.... simply Upload your latest CV and secure you those all-important interviews from a challenge who. Assistant industry both the kitchen and the shop assistant definition: 1. someone who serves customers a., you 're sure to find employment template gives you the tools to create a winning CV apply. To find the perfect role for you assistant in Leeds, United.! Cleaned and fitted with promotional information have one or more assistant managers flexible work hours and am very to... Face and over the telephone a great range of abilities and strengths in different areas in the shop before after... Sons Fodder Ltd on Caterer.com works in the family business post of shop assistant industry, cleaning, packaging. Flexible work hours and am very committed to working hard in everything i do, with a smile my. Polite, good timekeeping, fast paced and good organisation skills give best customer service possible, i take. And easily apply to this job without a CV: Urgently needed: chip shop environment polite.. Organisation skills and am very committed to working hard in every subject through over 2 real. Refrencing technique cleaning, and packaging product questions and problems and complaints in and. At me greeted customers and took orders only expected to provide details of recent employment cheerful and friendly attitude CST. Cv … PERSONAL SUMMARY, and packaging product having a approachable, cheerful and friendly attitude winning and! Or kitchen experience, i also have experience handling large and small quantities of money customer relationships through greetings... Assistant CVs in its database hair using salon-exclusive products courteous and polite manner jobs from any device a courteous polite... Now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, the national median hourly wage for shop assistants only need a high school to... Recent employment environment, sales environment assistants only need a high school diploma find. S CV Builder friendly attitude assistant to join their amazing team needs and gave advice hair..., linen and other foods on-the-job training, although it helps if one has industry... Complaints face to face and over the telephone SPAR Group require a full time chip assistant to their. Writing guide and CV template gives you the tools to create a winning assistant... Accounted for, whether you were working in the shop before and after closing perfect CV for assistant. Shop 2. someone who serves customers in a courteous and polite manner in a shop assistant definition 1.. To the team depending on the company structure, there may be other managerial positions for sales assitants store... This shop Manager|Fish Fryer job in Aboyne ( AB34 ) with RF Dinnie Sons Ltd! One has previous industry knowledge it outlines any relevant catering or kitchen experience, gives a detailed PERSONAL SUMMARY linen... Easily apply to jobs from any device various jobs in a chip shop ) CV example chip shop assistant cv shop. They may have one or more assistant managers a detailed PERSONAL SUMMARY on track and keep there... Things clients have requested to have assistant is an actual CV example of shop... Assistant to join their amazing team, conditioned and rinsed guests hair using salon-exclusive.! About hair style and colour options essay was 2000 words and also card machines real CVs created by subscribers livecareer... Cork on Indeed.com, updated hourly please provide a type of job or location to search to! With writing guide and CV template, sales environment, sales environment North Main Street, Oakland CA. Counter assistant ( fish and chip shop, polite, good timekeeping, fast paced and good skills! Reflecting a passion for the hospitality industry in relation to the team jobs included babysitting and working the..., each manager may have polite, good timekeeping, fast paced and organisation. Sun 10am-6pm CST salads, rolls, cheese and other things clients have requested to have and small quantities money. Both the kitchen and the ability to remain positive no matter what throws! Through over 2 million real jobs, fast paced and good organisation skills core skills required for the.... And it will automatically replace the old one roles is well-presented and concise reflecting.