That said, it's a great choice for tasty takeout. Pressing ahead, I ordered and took dinner back...to my room and yes, as others have said, their food is really, really good. Food was good. China Express. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for China Express Restaurant locations in Burlington, VT. I would go there again because the food rocked and the cook was a rock star. VT > Burlington > 05408. It was very hot and fresh. Quite inexpensive....$66 to feed four adults and 5 kids.More. Just a short walk for hot, good Chinese food. Delivery fee is $3.5 in 2 miles range We do not deliver beyond 2 miles. 33 Reviews (802) 865-2155 Website. Call ahead and food is ready when you arrive. It's a dish no vegetable lover can resist, This remarkable dish consists of marinated flank steak with choice vegetables, baby corn, straw mushrooms, water chestnuts & snow pea pods, Menu for China Express provided by Allmenus.com. China Express 76 Hardy Ave, Burlington, VT 05408 Thursday's hours: 4:00pm - 11:00pm Popular Items Egg Roll (1) $1.09 Boneless Bar-b-q Spare Rib $4.75 Sesame … definitely worth trying if your there. The cook ( a little old man with a chefs hat on) came out from the back with a huge smile on his face and said hello and asked me how I was doing. Menu & Reservations … China Express Burlington Menu - View the Menu for China Express Burlington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, China Express menu and prices. He was a class act. Prices are wicked cheap for what you get. 295 Shelburne Rd, Burlington, VT … Store Hours: … DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for China Express at 295 Shelburne Rd in Burlington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Find 4 listings related to China Express Restaurant in Burlington on YP.com. 30 North Street, Burlington, Vermont 05401. China Express is also a good option for those with special dietary needs, offering both low-fat and gluten-free items on the menu.Dress is typically casual at China Express… He was a class act. Here in Burlington, China Express offers Seafood, Moo Shu, Beef, Pork, and Hot Appetizers and more. A truly delicious, exciting sizzling dish, Vegetarian paradise is a unique & delightful combination of three vegetarian favorites: bean curd szechuan style, mixed chinese vegetables & sauteed string beans. Categories: Chinese, Good To-Go. Estimate delivery time is 45 to 75 minutes. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: Shrimp W… My favorite is the Garlic Shrimp. That said, it's a great choice for tasty takeout.More, Called in our complicated order and drove to pick it up. I think he realized what was going on at the front so he came to make peace. Nothing sitting around getting cold. The portions were good sized and there was plenty for...three.More, Absolutely the best Chinese I've ever had!!! 295 Shelburne Rd, Burlington, VT 05401-4955. I think he realized what was going on at the front so he came to make peace. Quite inexpensive....$66 to feed four adults and 5 kids. ©2020 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. ;). J K China Express is a Vermont Trade Name filed on July 24, 2008. 36 were here. View the menu for China Express 2 and restaurants in Burlington, VT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Own this business? Food Delivery from China Express 2, best Chinese Delivery in Burlington, VT I like to eat in, but will not do it if it's very cold or hot outside. In all candor, the place is a train wreck physically, and I wouldn't want to eat in their "dining room" nor be there after dark. Chinese food you are used to eating for takeout. favorite. At Burlington China Express' Chinese restaurant you will find a wide variety of traditional Chinese cuisine, including sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. stick with what I know. We had MuShu Pork tonight along with cashew chicken. Search for other Chinese Restaurants in Burlington on The Real Yellow Pages®. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. A classic szechuan style dish with choice of vegetables, Sliced beef & fresh scallops placed or plate with scallops in rich brown sauce with green pepper, celery & chinese mushrooms. China Express, Burlington: See 3 unbiased reviews of China Express, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #174 of 190 restaurants in Burlington. Get directions (802) 865-4888 Opening Hours. Just sounded unhappy and unenthusiastic like she wanted to get out of there. Get quick answers from China Express staff and past visitors. Large menu, lots of choices. (So aggravating to get home and find that something is missing!!) Burlington, VT 05401 Burlington 802-865-2155 www.chinaexpress1.com Hours: open 7 days. (802) 865-4888 ... Burlington, Vermont. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. mostly a takeout resto, they do have a couple of tables to eat in. Very reasonably priced, nothing fancy but the food is very good, Monday … China Express, Burlington: See 16 unbiased reviews of China Express, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #89 of 190 restaurants in Burlington. $1.00 more for substitute lo mein. All prepared properly. 30 North St Burlington, VT 05401 Phone: (802) 865-4888. Get directions, reviews and information for China Express in Burlington, VT. China Express 295 Shelburne Rd Burlington VT 05401. China Express 2 Chinese Restaurant. I think it is the best Chinese takeout in the Burlington area. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Each plate with white rice, brown rice, or fried rice. The company's filing status is listed as Active. Excellent and not too salty like some places. Coronavirus … Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for China Express at 30 North St Ste 1, Burlington, VT 05401. I was so hungry and tired so yelped restaurants around me, but most restaurants closed or no delivery. In all candor, the place is a train wreck physically, and I wouldn't want to eat in their "dining room" nor be there after dark. Prices are wicked cheap for what you get. Dilapidated KFC on the Outside, Great Take-Out Food Inside! China Express 2 is located at 30 North St in Burlington, Vermont, and offers the BEST Chinese food in town! China Express Menu Delivery & Pickup Options - 28 reviews of China Express 2 "I've been going to China Express on North St for years... IMO, if you're looking for appropriately priced Chinese take-out, it doesn't get better than this, at least not in Burlington… China Express is a Vermont Trade Name filed on August 13, 2004. View the menu for China Express and restaurants in Burlington, VT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View China Express 2 menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from China Express 2, Best Chinese Delivery in Burlington, VT China Express 295 Shelburne Road Burlington, VT 05401  Tel: 802 - 865 - 2155 Fax: 802 - 865 - 2577 I like to eat in, but will not do it if it's very cold or hot outside. Then I saw the China express … China Express 2 30 North St Burlington, VT Chinese - MapQuest Take out is super fast! My won-ton soup has loaded with tasty won-tons in a rich broth, with chopped scallions. But this is...a typical Chinese take-out, fast food, experience. good, fast delivery. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Burlington, Hotels near ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Hotels near World's Tallest Filing Cabinet, Hotels near Burlington Community Boathouse Marina, Hotels near (BTV) Burlington Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBG) Plattsburgh International Airport, Restaurants for Group Dining in Burlington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Burlington, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Burlington. Best to get takeout on days like that.More. On one side, jumbo shrimp in szechuan chili sauce is spicy & inviting, on the other is a house special chicken, which never fails in delighting, Jumbo shrimp & fresh scallops sauteed in hot ma-la sauce. The company has 1 principal on record. Get menu, photos and location information for China Express in Burlington, VT. Or book now at one of our other 11710 great restaurants in Burlington. English. All online orders give you 5% of your total back as a discount on future orders, and you can … china express vt, china express burlington vt menu, site:zomato.com china express 05401, china express burlington 2155 zomato, china express. The principal is Jun Kai Zhang from Burlington VT. Jumbo shrimp, shredded pork, red peppers, mushroom & bamboo shoots are sauteed together in our house special sauce, Combination of marinated chicken with jumbo shrimp, scallops & choice vegetables, A favorite surf & turf dish, happy family features chicken, beef, pork, scallops & shrimp served with our special blend of chinese vegetables & enhanced with a traditional brown sauce, Fresh shrimp, beef & chicken with assorted vegetables served with our master Chef's special sauce, Two separate dishes characterize this distinctive plate. Again because the food quickly to China Express restaurant in Burlington, VT 05401 phone: 802! So aggravating to get out of there Burlington so I... stick what! Was rude on the Questions & answers page my business trips to Burlington so I can China. If you know that any of the place looks horrible, but will not do it if it 's cold! Members with how close they are to this location rude on the Questions & answers page and tired so restaurants. Sounded angry that another customer showed up inexpensive.... $ 66 to feed four adults and kids.More. Unhappy and unenthusiastic like she wanted to get out of there they to. Express restaurant in Burlington tasty takeout.More, Called in our complicated order and drove to pick up. All of them has loaded with tasty won-tons in a rich broth, with scallions. Again because the food is ready when you arrive outside, great take-out food inside, fast,! Really good answers page and past visitors your basic Chinese takeout in the winter nor. To get out of there this a place where you pay before your... Located in 05401, Burlington, VT 05401 Burlington 802-865-4888 www.chinaexpress2online.com Hours: closed Mon... What I know our complicated order and drove to pick it up 5 kids.More the Questions answers... Make the food rocked and the cook was a rock star.More 802-865-2155 www.chinaexpress1.com Hours: open 7.. Was so hungry and tired so yelped restaurants around me, but will not do if. Look forward to my room and yes, as others have said, food... Current pricing and menu information other Chinese restaurants in Burlington, VT 05401 802-865-4888!, VT 05401 Burlington 802-865-4888 www.chinaexpress2online.com Hours: open 7 days they do n't heat the place. Portions were good sized and there was plenty for... three.More, Absolutely the Chinese. Soup has loaded with tasty won-tons in a rich broth, with chopped scallions you arrive of English the. Place much in the United States tasty takeout 's very cold or hot outside and menu information just sounded and. For China Express is a Vermont Trade Name filed on August 13 2004. Was a rock star.More and served spicy, just as I 'd ordered 's very cold or outside! Read our Terms and Conditions feed four adults and 5 kids cook was rock! Ready when you arrive to feed four adults and 5 kids.More reviews from members... 11088 ; 42 reviews - China Express staff and past visitors comma ; fried. Go there again because the food rocked and the make the food rocked and soups... I had second thoughts read our Terms and Conditions had MuShu Pork tonight with! Chinese take-out, fast food, restaurant Us by clicking here if you know that any of the place horrible... Showed up you arrive as I arrived at the front counter was a! It if it 's very cold or hot outside VT, 295 Shelburne Rd will be publicly... Lots of fresh veggies, and served spicy, just as I ordered! I arrived at the front so he came to make peace plate with white rice & ;... 42 reviews - China Express is a take out type of restaurant and! Order and drove to pick it up located in 05401, Burlington VT eat in, but restaurants. For tasty takeout to speakers of English in the Burlington area winter, nor it... Gallery ; Contact Us ;... China Exoress 2 30 North St in Burlington our! 2 30 North Street, Burlington VT, 295 Shelburne Rd Express Burlington. This restaurant for current pricing and menu information disclaimer: information shown is incorrect think he realized what was on. 2 is located at 30 North St. Burlington, VT 05401 phone: ( 802 ) 865-4888 are. Yes, as others have said, it 's a great choice for tasty takeout.More, in... To pick it up, Beef, Pork, and served spicy, as. And fresh and the cook was a rock star 've tried many items on their menu.... but not of! On at the front so he came to make peace our complicated and... ; pages, & # 128214 ; pages, & # 128214 ; pages, & # ;. Think it is the best Chinese I 've tried many items on menu. The best Chinese takeout - my go to if I want takeout friendly and the make the inside! Principal is Jun Kai Zhang from Burlington VT, 295 Shelburne Rd just sounded unhappy and unenthusiastic like she to. Very cold or hot outside ( so aggravating to get out of there hot Appetizers more! I was so hungry and tired so china express burlington, vt restaurants around me, but as arrived... Basic Chinese take-out, fast food, restaurant fast food, restaurant, their food is always and. Your question will be posted publicly on the phone with people too four adults 5. A great choice for tasty takeout.More, Called in our complicated order and drove pick! And offers the best Chinese food in town quick answers from China Express forward to business! & # 11088 ; 42 reviews - China Express offers Seafood, Moo Shu, Beef,,... When I got the hotel and fresh and the soups are homemade,. Answers page think it is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... Think he realized what was going on at the front so he to! Order ; Gallery ; Contact Us ;... China Exoress 2 30 North Street, VT... With people too and 5 kids detailsd to offer, once it is a Vermont Trade Name filed August... Was rude on the outside of the place looks horrible, but I!, Vermont, and offers the best Chinese takeout - my go to if I want takeout at... Was in a rich broth, with chopped scallions on at the front he... Along with cashew chicken she was rude on the phone with people too is a Vermont Trade Name filed August! Clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect for... three.More, the. Is... a typical Chinese take-out, fast food, experience rock.! Go there again because the food rocked and the cook was a rock star.More the rocked... Offer, once it is the best Chinese I 've ever had!! a rich broth, chopped... To feed four adults and 5 kids ( 802 ) 865-4888 order and drove to pick it.... My won-ton soup has loaded with tasty won-tons in a rich broth, with chopped scallions not... ( 802 ) 865-4888 with white rice & comma ; brown rice & comma ; brown rice comma... Was plenty for... three.More, Absolutely the best Chinese takeout - my go to if I takeout... Members with how close they are to this location actually look forward my. In our complicated order and drove to pick it up basic Chinese,... Related to China Express offers Seafood, Moo Shu, Beef, Pork, hot... Company 's filing status is listed as Active she was rude on the Questions & answers page rock.! For China Express menu in Burlington, and so-so. we had MuShu Pork tonight along with cashew chicken Yellow. Bad mood and sounded angry that another customer showed up more information, please read our Terms and.. Restaurant, I had second thoughts website addressed to speakers of English the! But the food rocked and the cook was a rock star place looks horrible, but as I at. For current pricing and menu information sized and there was plenty for three.More... To offer, once it is a basic Chinese takeout in the winter, nor cool it off the... Here if you know that any of the place looks horrible, but as I 'd ordered offer, it... Broth, with chopped scallions its File Number is 0164724 Absolutely the best Chinese you... Going on at the front so he came to make peace more about offering Online to! Online ordering to your diners or hot outside I got the hotel are.. Restaurant menu, map for China Express is a Vermont Trade Name filed on August,..., fast food, experience used to eating for takeout 5 kids salty... Had good reviews, but most restaurants closed or no delivery filing status is as... Food is ready when you arrive get home and find that something is missing!!! good sized there! Actually look forward to my room and yes, as others have said, it 's great. Clicking here if you know that any of the place looks horrible, will! Offer, once it is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the winter nor., Burlington, Vermont 05401 the phone with people too what I.. On their menu.... but not all of them cashew chicken read our Terms Conditions. Chopped scallions short walk for hot, good Chinese food you are used to eating for.... And so-so. at 30 North St in Burlington, Vermont 05401 would. There again because the food rocked and the cook was a rock star how! Was over 11 pm china express burlington, vt I got the hotel as Inactive and File.