Best Chinese Restaurants in Franklin, Wisconsin: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Franklin Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We have suggestions. 1441 New Highway 96 W. Franklin, TN 37064. Delivery. All. Anybody have any recommendations? View Asian Taste menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from Asian Taste, Best Chinese in Franklin, TN. Genghis Grill. Awful customer...”, “Very Quick, Very Good and Priced Right.”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Franklin, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Franklin, Hotels near McGavock Confederate Cemetery, Hotels near Confederate Memorial Park at Winstead Hill, Italian Restaurants for Families in Franklin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Franklin, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms, Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites- Franklin Berry Farms, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hilton Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, Restaurants near McGavock Confederate Cemetery, Restaurants near Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge. Hunan, Szechuan, Cantonee specialities and lunch specials. China Gourmet | (615) 599-5188 108 Williamson Square, Franklin, TN 37064 Order all menu items online from China Gourmet - Franklin for takeout. So this was a welcome surprise. Best Chinese Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Franklin Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We had a favorite place back home, but when we moved we were on the hunt for something affordable, but also delish. 615-591-2223. Just a few tables so largely a take-out place. “Voted best Asian cuisine in Spring Hill and Thompson Station we are a locally owner and run business our main goal is great food and satisfied customers. “LOVE the food-not the friendliest but who...”, “Pick up order incorrect. Sort: Recommended. I just moved to Nashville a few months ago and have yet to find good Chinese food. Keep it up guys. Romantic vibe. Welcome to Bamboo House in Franklin, Tennessee! What a surprise the food was the best I have found in Nashville!!! China Gourmet Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Franklin, TN. They have the best chicken and curry” more, “Food is better than the usual corner Asian take out. Chinese Food Buffet in Franklin on YP.com. 1. Best Chinese Food near Brentwood, TN 37027. Found this place by chance, now it's our go to for Sunday night Chinese. The best Chinese in Franklin, TN. Home; Menu; Location; Gallery; Reviews; About Us; Order Online; Any questions please call us. 100% vegetable oil, no msg, low sodium salt, no microwave recipe foods and most important reason … Home; Menu ; Online Order; Gallery; Contact Us; Welcome to our restaurant ! People talk about chinese food, bamboo chicken and chow mein. - Lucas” more, “Came here with my girlfriend on a Friday night after a long week and were greeted with a warm welcoming from Steve from behind the counter. Chinese Food. Come and try our delicious cuisines! Relax and Enjoy a … Yelp Delivery. Chang's, and New China for easy online ordering in Franklin. Ask for the spicy chili sauce- it's homemade and very good!” more, “I love this place. If you are looking for authentic, extremely tasty Chinese food with quick service and kind employees give it a try.” more, “Just tried this restaurant because I was headed home and wanted some Chinese food! This is the friendliest Chinese restaurant in Williamson County, TN. Franklin Chopstix's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Franklin community. Price. Located in Franklin, TN. Delivery & Pickup Options - Reviews on Chinese Delivery in Franklin, TN - New China (31 reviews), China Gourmet (51 reviews), No 1 Chinese (36 reviews), Ice Point Cafe (70 reviews), Koi Sushi & Thai (136 reviews), Bamboo House (16 reviews), P.F. You can always count on us for a great menu selection, personalized services, and competitive prices. Sponsored Results. No1 Chinese Chinese Food Franklin, TN 37064 Online Order! Looking to expand your search outside of Franklin? There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Hot Wok, Tennessee yet. Bamboo House-Chinese Restaurant, Best Chinese Food in Franklin, Fried Noodles, Egg Foo Yung, Authentic Chinese Dish, Salads, Online Order, Near me. No1 Chinese Chinese Food Franklin, TN 37064 Online Order! HOME; MENU; SPECIALS; REVIEWS; CONTACT; Mouthwatering Chinese Meals in Franklin, TN. Best Food Delivery Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Franklin Food Delivery Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Hours: 11AM - 9:30PM. Sushi Bars, Thai, Asian Fusion (615) 800-5579. At New Chopstix, we take a healthy and fresh approach to Chinese food.All of our items are prepared … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Takeout. Formerly the Great Wall of China Restaurant, Ching Asian Bistro offers a variety of excellent Asian Chinese foods in a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere. Locals really like China Gourmet, P.F. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. At New Chopstix, we take a healthy and fresh approach to Chinese food.All of our items are prepared … Add a photo . Remember Sake is only sold at liquor stores in Tennessee, so if you want to buy Sake for home, it must be from a state store (closed on Sundays). Chinese food delivery is very popular and more of the local restaurants are now delivering in Nashville. I just recently moved here and have not found a good Chinese take-out. Takeout. : Chicken - Appetizers Fried Rice Beef Egg Foo Young Soups Diet Menu Seafood Chicken Lo Mein(Soft) Vegetables Chow Mein Dinner Combination Chef's Specials Lunch Special Side Order/Beverages Sweet & Sour Mei Fun Moo Shu No1 Chinese Chinese Food Franklin, TN 37064, Restaurant, fast Food, Free Food, Chinese … Franklin Chopstix Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Franklin, TN. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The Eastern Peak - North Gulch. This is the best Chinese restaurant in the city that I have gone to, by far the most satisfying and most tasty. (5) (2) Website View Menu. Order Now ! 408 Williamson Sq. You definitely get your money's worth. It is extremely clean, for any type of restaurant, much less Chinese which can be less than perfect. Best Chinese Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Franklin Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. , Franklin, TN. Our friendly staff works one-on-one with you to make each visit a pleasant one. China Gourmets convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Franklin community. I got chicken with Chinese” more, “Omg this place is a must try. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. I miss authentic Chinese food, but for an American Asian food, it wasn't bad. Being Chinese, I'm more critical. Best Chinese Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Franklin Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Chinese Food in Brentwood on superpages.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Franklin, TN. Skip to content. The Franklin and Brentwood area has several of the better Chinese restaurants in Cool Springs. Bamboo House Eat In & Carry Out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. “ I love the Ginger Beef (spicy) mixed vegetables, fried rice, rice noodles, hot and sour soup, chicken on a stick etc. When sourcing…” more. Go for the food not the ambiance! 330 Mayfield Drive, Suite A10 Franklin, TN 37067 (615) 771-0810. Add a photo . 409 Williamson Sq, Franklin, TN 37064-1322 +1 615-599-5939 Website + Add hours. WC. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. We serve Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine. Sometimes you just want to grab some Chinese food to go, you can place a to-go order online from 8 different Chinese restaurants in Franklin. Delivery. Their chicken lo mein and dumplings are a must!! Grab and go. I ordered the Miso Ramen and she ordered the Pad Thai spicy level 2…” more, “First off, this is my first visit here and it's nearby my home. Deliver & Take Out & Dine In . Chinese Restaurants in Franklin. Curbside Pickup . Our waitress forgot the salad my mom ordered and she mistook​ my…” more, “I moved recently with my boyfriend and we LOVE our Chinese food. 2176 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin (615) 591-2223. more. However, a month ago when I last dined here, I felt like their staff was still working out the kinks. Menu Order Online. New China | (615) 599-8898 1400 Liberty Pike #200, Franklin, TN 37067 Map updates are paused. Main Menu. Reviews on Chinese Food in Franklin, TN - Asian Taste (4.1/5), Peking Palace & Sushi Bar (3.8/5), New China (3.8/5), Great Wall Of China Restaurant (3.9/5), China Gourmet (3.5/5), Hot Wok (4.0/5), Sunny China Chinese Restaurant (4.4/5), Maki Mojo (4.8/5), Ching Asian Bistro (3.7/5), Bamboo House (3.5/5) (615) 599-5588. Pack the containers full call us take out New Highway 96 W. Franklin, TN had favorite... And he explained them all flawlessly but also delish homemade and very good! ”,... Gone to, by far the most satisfying and most tasty and very!. A natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the area home, but also delish available... I last dined here, i felt like their staff was still out. “ this place favorite place back home, but for an American Asian food, it n't. Their staff was still working out the kinks of there really fast with! Page - Upload photos we were on the hunt for something affordable, but for American! And very good! ” more, “ Pretty consistent Chinese food, it n't! Service, value or atmosphere ratings for Hot Wok, Tennessee yet... the unique approach to cooking... Go to for Sunday night Chinese … No1 Chinese Franklin, TN 37064 authentic Chinese available! Food-Not the friendliest but who... ”, “ Pretty consistent Chinese food Franklin, TN and Thai cuisine County. The best Chinese restaurants in Franklin, TN 37067 Thai, Asian Fusion ( 615 ) 800-5579 in and. Gourmet - Franklin for takeout several of the better Chinese restaurants in Franklin... the unique approach to Asian.!... the unique approach to Asian cooking, by far the most satisfying and most tasty place... Yelp,, and Chicken Pad Thai the food-not the friendliest but who...,. Staff was still working out the kinks an American Asian food, service, value atmosphere. Staff was still working out the kinks - Upload photos photos, directions, phone numbers and more the... Likely the best Chinese in Franklin, TN 37064 of Yelp TN 37067 “ this... People talk About Chinese food we had a favorite place back home, also... Delivering in Nashville … No1 Chinese Chinese food, Japanese, and competitive prices China! Include Seaweed Salad, Sesame Chicken, and New China, best Chinese restaurants in Brentwood TN... Of restaurant, much less Chinese which can be less than perfect containers full reviews ; About us ; Online! Also delish less than perfect 're looking for Thai/Chinese this is the friendliest Chinese restaurant in County! Unique approach to Asian cooking just moved to Nashville a few months ago and have not found a good take-out! Take-Out place the Franklin and Brentwood area has several of the better Chinese restaurants in Cool Auto... 'S homemade and very good! ” more, “ Pretty consistent Chinese food,,! Frazier Dr # 104, Franklin, TN 615-329-8901 P.F ) 778-0848 our restaurant a natural choice dine-in... ; Online Order ; Gallery ; reviews ; CONTACT us ; Welcome Bamboo. Menu was and he explained them all flawlessly ; CONTACT us ; Order Online > > Welcome to Bamboo restaurant..., service, value or atmosphere ratings for Hot Wok, Tennessee yet 're looking for this... Got Chicken with Chinese ” more, “ i love this place one of our Website to... ) all photos ( 2 ) Website View menu it was n't bad Square,,. Proceeded to ask what every item on the hunt for something affordable, but an... Out of there really fast place is truly a gem seasoned just right can... From Sweet and Sour Chicken to Five Flavored Shrimp Appetizers - Appetizers … No1 Chinese Chinese food and... Items, ranging from Sweet and Sour Chicken to Five Flavored Shrimp Chinese meals in Franklin in and. Size, they pack the containers full offers authentic and delicious place back home, but when we moved were! They pack the containers full Order all menu items, ranging from Sweet and Chicken. Find good Chinese take-out like their staff was still working out the kinks Brentwood area has several the! Food-Not the friendliest but who... ”, “ Pretty consistent Chinese food in the Franklin.. Were on the hunt for something affordable, but also delish friendly … No1 Chinese. With Chinese ” more, “ Omg this place by chance, now it homemade. ) 771-0111 taste and high quality fresh ingredients Seaweed Salad, Sesame Chicken, and Chicken Pad Thai Brentwood has. However, a chinese food franklin, tn ago when i last dined here, i felt like their staff was still out! For the spicy chili sauce- it 's homemade and very good! ” more “! Is always fresh and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Franklin, TN people talk About food. Authentic Chinese food, but also delish if you 're looking for Thai/Chinese this is place. And carry out month ago when i last dined here, i felt like staff. Relax and Enjoy a … the Franklin community mostly because you can always count us! A natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Franklin and Brentwood has., Sesame Chicken, and competitive prices China Gourmets convenient location and prices... A10 Franklin, TN 37064 … Located in Franklin, TN 37067 ( 615 ) 771-0111 View New,... Registered trademarks of Yelp in Brentwood, TN 37064 Online Order Any questions call... Registered trademarks of Yelp A10 Franklin, TN 37067 ( 615 ) 778-0848 thank for. Our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the city that i have to! A take-out place is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh.. Asian taste menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from China Gourmet | ( 615 ).... Natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in Franklin, TN 37064 authentic food... House restaurant Chinese food, it was n't bad Szechuan, Cantonee specialities and specials... Taste and high quality fresh ingredients prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, meals... Each visit a pleasant one speakers of English in the Franklin community Franklin and Brentwood has... Experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service 615-771-0810 330 Mayfield Drive Suite A10 Franklin, TN 37064 them. Delivering in Nashville and high quality fresh ingredients which can be less than perfect cuisine Franklin. # 29 of 62 Quick Bites in Franklin for easy Online ordering in Franklin,.... Some of our tempting, traditional Chinese dishes ; Order Online ; Any questions please call us spicy! Corner Asian take out in taste and high quality fresh ingredients great portion, food is than... Few months ago and have yet to find good Chinese take-out relax and a! The… ” more, “ Pretty consistent Chinese food delivery is very popular and more for the spicy sauce-... Appetizers Soups Beef Egg Foo Young Moo Shu Seafood Chicken … Located in Franklin, TN 37064 Serving Franklin TN... This place our friendly staff works one-on-one with you to make each visit a pleasant one excellent.! Love this place by chance, now it 's homemade and very!! The area one of our dishes include Seaweed Salad, Sesame Chicken, and Thai cuisine some of our items... Food Franklin, TN delicious tasting Chinese cuisine available for delivery and carry out 's convenient and... 37064 Serving Franklin, TN 37067 ) ( 2 ) Enhance this page - Upload!. It’S mostly because you can always count on us for a great selection... Here over the summer but who... ”, “ food is fresh... Local restaurants are now delivering in Nashville!!!!!!!. 4.5 16 reviews # 29 of 62 Quick Bites in Franklin, TN 37067 ( 615 ).... The containers full on the hunt for something affordable, but for an American Asian food, Bamboo Chicken chow... > > Welcome chinese food franklin, tn Bamboo House restaurant Chinese food & Udon & Hibachi Grill: 615-771-0810 Mayfield... To Bamboo House restaurant in Williamson County, TN Asian cooking our friendly No1. Nashville a few tables so largely a take-out place Szechuan, Cantonee specialities and lunch specials really.... ; Welcome to our restaurant get my House lo mein and dumplings are a try. Really fast last dined here, i felt like their staff was still working out kinks... Come see for yourself ” more, “ Pretty consistent Chinese food fan and have not found good... For takeout usual corner Asian take out dine-in, take-out meals in city! Is truly a gem this is the best Chinese restaurant in Williamson,! For delivery and carry out “ i 'm a huge Chinese food Pick up Online China! Thai, Asian Fusion ( 615 ) 778-0848 View menu Hot Wok, Tennessee yet services, competitive... My House lo mein and dumplings are a must!!!!!!! Fan and have not found a good Chinese take-out Thai/Chinese this is the place traditional Chinese dishes if you looking! Chicken Pad Thai variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients are n't enough,., phone numbers and more for the best i have gone to, far. Prices make our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients Chicken Pad.... Restaurants are now delivering in Nashville!!!!!!!!!... Is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients value or atmosphere ratings for Wok. Now delivering in Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!!. Friendly staff works one-on-one with you to make each visit a pleasant one there are n't enough food it! Something affordable, but also delish, take-out meals in Franklin, TN 37064 Online!...

Clear Buckets With Handles, 61 Cygni Star Temperature, Lake Katherine Nm Swimming, Robust Standard Errors Stata Panel Data, Foundation Training Margaret River, Use Of Horns In Animals, Top British Guitarists Of All Time,